Championship of Russia 2010 | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Championship of Russia 2010

oxade21

Match Penalty
Domnina and Shabalin got 46.75 + 56.31 = 103.06
final score: 214.77

I couldn't watch their whole program, but they had some problems with the twizzles

TAT hated the program and was really outspoken about it in her comments. I kinda agree. That was poor skate.

sigrid

On the Ice
Rubleva and Shefer
46.00 + 48.05 = 94.05
final score = 188.46

They got almost the same TES than D/S

Thanks oxade21, I wish I could understand russian

life684

Final Flight
Rubelva/shefer behind Bobrova and Solevyev, so they won't be going to the olympics

Last edited:

life684

Final Flight
how did Platnova and Grachev do, i like their style very much... i wish my Wi-fi won't go on partial strike as it is doing now.

three points deduction, what happened.

oxade21

Match Penalty
how did Platnova and Grachev do, i like their style very much... i wish my Wi-fi won't go on partial strike as it is doing now.

They ended up 7th. There was unfortunate mistake in the final lift which probabaly did not count at all. But the program was very lovely.

ilmiom

Rinkside
Bobrova/Solovyev were great and they deserve to go to the Olympics.
As for me, Domnina/Shabalin weren't impressive, I expected more from them.
P.S. Tarasova liked their costumes but not the program.

oxade21

Match Penalty
Bobrova/Solovyev were great and they deserve to go to the Olympics.
As for me, Domnina/Shabalin weren't impressive, I expected more from them.
P.S. Tarasova liked their costumes but not the program.

Well, she is now saying that they will improve technically BUT her problem is with the excessive usage of assisting devices in the program aka 6 lifts using the belt.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Damn I missed the FD and now Im really bummed about Rubleva/Shefer, this is like a Matthews/Zavozin situation.. being on top of their competitors during the last 2 seasons just to lose your ticket on the final event :cry: :cry:

life684

Final Flight
Baby Dmitriev landed a quad, but he had some trouble on landing of soem of his jumps and fell on a 2A+2A sequence. but considering his age he will surely be a factor for 2014.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Damn I missed the FD and now Im really bummed about Rubleva/Shefer, this is like a Matthews/Zavozin situation.. being on top of their competitors during the last 2 seasons just to lose your ticket on the final event :cry: :cry:

And with less than one point. No wonder she had a hard time holding her tears back. They will be first alternates though, I suppose.

Baby Dmitriev landed a quad, but he had some trouble on landing of soem of his jumps and fell on a 2A+2A sequence. but considering his age he will surely be a factor for 2014.

Artur Dmitriev is in a close second place(0,48) to Gachinsky. Tarazova sounded very excited and impressed by him?

I found this on Wikipedia:

Dmitriev's wife is named Tatiana Druchinina, a former gymnast turned choreographer. Incidentally, she choreographed the Olympic programs of ice dancers Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov. They were married in 1992 and have one son, Artur Jr who is a singles skater.

Maybe you all knew this already, but I didn't. How old is he?

life684

Final Flight
Maybe you all knew this already, but I didn't. How old is he?

16 as oxade21 as posted above, i remember Dmitriev Sr. talking about marriage and his child in 1993 or 1994, then he was still skating with Mishkutenok. i am sure It was before the 1994 olympics. the video was available on Youtube, but copyright crusaders removed it.

Domnina and shabalin are not going to do Gala, they are flying back to continue training.

Last edited:

herios

Medalist
Is that a sure thing? Rubleva/Shefer had a better Grand Prix than B/S.

Yes, they got a bronze at rostelecom, but I don't think that will count for a lot. Bobrova / Soloviev scored well at SC eventhough they finished 4th, their FD was (3rd) very well marked in comparison to Samuelson / Bates, or Weaver / Poje who took bronze there.