Championship of Russia 2010 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Championship of Russia 2010

life684

Final Flight
Oxana and Maxim scored 45.17 second place for Bobrova / Soloviev 37.61 ,

Ryazanov,/Tkachenko 36.68
Rubleva/Schafer 36.43.

some unexpected results for R/S, to finish 4th after compulsories.

interestingly from russian posts, it seems Tatiana tarasova was not too much impressed by DomShab, she had issues starting with the color of suit...

Last edited:

oxade21

Match Penalty
Dance Compulsory Results:

1. Dom/Shabs (looking sharp, but cautious)
22+23.17 =45.17
2. Bobrova/Soloviev
18.66+18.95 = 37.61
3. Ryazanova/Tkachenko
18.13+18.55= 36.68
4. Rubleva/Sheffer
18,01+18,43= 36,43

oxade21

Match Penalty
interestingly from russian posts, it seems Tatiana tarasova was not too much impressed by DomShab, she had issues starting with the color of suit...

She is in a very bitchy mood today. Slamming everyone, just called Petushkova a "basketball player", Gerboldt hopeless and Doronina with miniscule jumps with no chance at any improvement.

The only complaint she had about D/S that they were slowish and "golden" color is bad luck, whatever that means.

life684

Final Flight
She is in a very bitchy mood today. Slamming everyone, just called Petushkova a "basketball player", Gerboldt hopeless and Doronina with miniscule jumps with no chance at any improvement.

The only complaint she had about D/S that they were slowish and "golden" color is bad luck, whatever that means.

thanks for the update oxade21, i surely thought DomShab may have messed up the program.

hopefully tat will be in better mood tomorrow (hopefully she won't be herself tomorrow).

Hsuhs

Record Breaker

I read once, she believes only champions should have that color in their costumes, otherwise it brings bad luck.

oleada

Record Breaker
Agafonova - 3Lz fall, 3F, 2A, great spins. 42.87
Petushkova - 3Lz fall, 3T, 2A. 38.31
Leonova - 3F+2'tanot, 3lz fall out, 2a out of spread eagle, fall out of a spin. 55.70
Ovcharova - 3F, 3Lz-spinout-2lo, 2A. Great energy and performance. 55,17. Thought she should have been first. She had the highest TES so far.

life684

Final Flight
god....who ever did Doronina's costume should be sent to Siberia. what is the purpose such a huge cross in her dress?

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
They were very generous with Leonova , the lutz was really shaky and she totally messed one spin. 50 at best if I were judging, and it hurts cause I really want to see here at Vancouver. Ovcharova SP program is really fun.

HOw as Doronina, I missed her. Gerboldt was pretty good for her standars. The score was a bit low though.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Makarova takes a seven point lead or Leonova! More importantly, nine points over Gerboldt, which could get her to Vancouver right there!:clap:

oleada

Record Breaker
Missed Gerboldt and Doronina.
Gozeva - 3lz fall, 3f fall out and 2a. Don't get her high score.
Makarova - rocked the house. 3t+3t, 3f and 2a
Sotnikova - seemed nervous. 3lz+3loop fall, 3f very good, 2a.

Sotnikova into second with 59 and change. I agree with that.

Last edited:

oxade21

Match Penalty
Makarova, Ovcharova, Sotnikova showing very high level of skating. Nice competition.

oxade21

Match Penalty
But bit disappointed with senior eligible skaters other than Makarova. they all had issue with their jumps.

Those seniors never really showed much of promise, aside of Leonova. I am thinking that only Makarova will be on the podium this year. At least some improvement over last year.

oleada

Record Breaker
Russia has a lot of talent to prepare for 2014.

Judging is good so far. I would have had Ovcharova above Leonova, though.

life684

Final Flight
Did Makarova get 3 points bonus for doing 3+3 or that rule is not applicable to nationals. if so, the score of Makarova and Sotnikova are essentially tied.

I agree with u oleada, russia have lots of young talent.