Championship of Russia 2010 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Championship of Russia 2010

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Thanks for your suggestions, life684 and snowflake. Too tired right now to try them, and short on time, too. Thanks a lot, though. :)

Buzzz

Final Flight
Plushenko seems not to be recovered fully from his injuries. Perhaps skating in the nationals was not a good idea.

oleada

Record Breaker
Novik/Kuznetsov were great! They landed a 3Lo side by side (clean) and a 3S+2A (with some problems). A million times better than the JGPF. :bow:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Now Tarazova sounded excited again. Did I hear her say glasnost? Novik/Kuznetsov were skating very well and were fun to watch :clap:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
In 2006 Plushy was falling apart physically pretty much the whole year but he somehow got through his olympic programs with sheer will power. In see 2010 as a repeat of this.

life684

Final Flight
Novik/Kuznetsov were great! They landed a 3Lo side by side (clean) and a 3S+2A (with some problems). A million times better than the JGPF. :bow:

This from a junior pair who have skating together for less than a year. but, i have to say program was elements elements with nothing in between. Did they get any downgrades, because their tech score is lower than Ozerova and Enbert

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
M/T
same pink/white/gray costumes.
nice 2 axels
nice 3 toes, but she messed up on the 2 toes.
white bow came off the costume at the end.
they don't seem to happy
208.78 overall
1st place.

life684

Final Flight
M/T
same pink/white/gray costumes.
nice 2 axels
nice 3 toes, but she messed up on the 2 toes.
white bow came off the costume at the end.
they don't seem to happy
208.78 overall
1st place.

this is the third costume malfuction they had in last two years, i think they should hire someone else yo do their costumes.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
K/S

3 sal throw, huge
3 toes perfect
2 axel/2 axel sequence close on both but clean.
clean!

They look very happy
220 + overall
1st place!

oleada

Record Breaker
Pavlova needs to add a jump doctor to her team. Or send Iliushechkina and Martyusheva to Mishin for a summer or something.

oleada

Record Breaker
I worry that they peaked to early.

Maybe they are trying to peak again for Euros/Olympics.

Krasilnikova/Bezmaternikh withdrew after she fell twice - first on the 3S attempt, and then a bad fall on the 3FTh. She couldn't skate after that. She seemed to be holding her hip/back. :( Very sad for them.