Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 372

Thread: Championship of Russia 2010

  1. #16
    Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    764
    Well, it's a good thing D&S are in, because K&N are out! http://en.khokhlova-novitski.com/

  2. #17
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    102
    any link to see it on streaming?

  3. #18
    The King has arrived - no questions! plushyta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiara80 View Post
    any link to see it on streaming?
    Try this

    Watch Free Live Sports TV :: Time GMT+3
    http://www.allsport-live.ru/eng/schedule.php

    14:25 24-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 1

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5222

    15:35 25-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 2

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5221

    14:30 26-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 3

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5223

    14:35 27-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 4 (Gala)

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5224

  4. #19
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyta View Post
    Try this

    Watch Free Live Sports TV :: Time GMT+3
    http://www.allsport-live.ru/eng/schedule.php

    14:25 24-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 1

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5222

    15:35 25-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 2

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5221

    14:30 26-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 3

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5223

    14:35 27-12-09 Russian Championship
    Figure skating - day 4 (Gala)

    http://www.allsport-live.ru/tv.php?channel=5224
    Watch it through Firefox, otherwise it may not work

  5. #20
    Sweet Vernal Grass Sdongxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by life684 View Post
    Watch it through Firefox, otherwise it may not work
    It can also work by using Chrome.

  6. #21
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Oxana and Maxim scored 45.17 second place for Bobrova / Soloviev 37.61 ,

    Ryazanov,/Tkachenko 36.68
    Rubleva/Schafer 36.43.

    some unexpected results for R/S, to finish 4th after compulsories.

    interestingly from russian posts, it seems Tatiana tarasova was not too much impressed by DomShab, she had issues starting with the color of suit...
    Last edited by life684; 12-24-2009 at 08:21 AM.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    632
    Dance Compulsory Results:

    1. Dom/Shabs (looking sharp, but cautious)
    22+23.17 =45.17
    2. Bobrova/Soloviev
    18.66+18.95 = 37.61
    3. Ryazanova/Tkachenko
    18.13+18.55= 36.68
    4. Rubleva/Sheffer
    18,01+18,43= 36,43

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by life684 View Post

    interestingly from russian posts, it seems Tatiana tarasova was not too much impressed by DomShab, she had issues starting with the color of suit...
    She is in a very bitchy mood today. Slamming everyone, just called Petushkova a "basketball player", Gerboldt hopeless and Doronina with miniscule jumps with no chance at any improvement.

    The only complaint she had about D/S that they were slowish and "golden" color is bad luck, whatever that means.

  9. #24
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by oxade21 View Post
    She is in a very bitchy mood today. Slamming everyone, just called Petushkova a "basketball player", Gerboldt hopeless and Doronina with miniscule jumps with no chance at any improvement.

    The only complaint she had about D/S that they were slowish and "golden" color is bad luck, whatever that means.
    thanks for the update oxade21, i surely thought DomShab may have messed up the program.

    hopefully tat will be in better mood tomorrow (hopefully she won't be herself tomorrow).

  10. #25
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by oxade21 View Post
    The only complaint she had about D/S that they were slowish and "golden" color is bad luck, whatever that means.
    I read once, she believes only champions should have that color in their costumes, otherwise it brings bad luck.

  11. #26
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    658
    Does anyone have an official or fan link where the results will be posted ?? please

  12. #27
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    Does anyone have an official or fan link where the results will be posted ?? please
    Here ppl post pbp for ladies right now:

    http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?showtopic=937

  13. #28
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,014
    Agafonova - 3Lz fall, 3F, 2A, great spins. 42.87
    Petushkova - 3Lz fall, 3T, 2A. 38.31
    Leonova - 3F+2'tanot, 3lz fall out, 2a out of spread eagle, fall out of a spin. 55.70
    Ovcharova - 3F, 3Lz-spinout-2lo, 2A. Great energy and performance. 55,17. Thought she should have been first. She had the highest TES so far.

  14. #29
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    god....who ever did Doronina's costume should be sent to Siberia. what is the purpose such a huge cross in her dress?
    Last edited by life684; 12-24-2009 at 10:04 AM.

  15. #30
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,014
    must be a Lysacek fan :D

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •