2003 BEST TECHNICAL CONSISTENCY (LADIES) | Golden Skate

2003 BEST TECHNICAL CONSISTENCY (LADIES)

C

Callystarr

2003 BEST TECHNICAL CONSISTENCY (LADIES)

<em><strong>
Year has ended...

...as you were..</strong></em>

R

RealtorGal

Re: 2003 BEST TECHNICAL CONSISTENCY (LADIES)

I voted for Michelle, although she only competed in three competitions as opposed to the 7 Sasha did. I would have put Sasha first had her name been on the ballot. I realize that she has had a lot of problems this year but what she did do earned her many medals and kudos. Great year for her!

B

BronzeisGolden02

Well, I don't think anyone was far and away the most consistent this year. Sasha (for Sasha) wasn't bad at all, averaging 5/6 triples a performance which is quite good. Michelle was great, with only that splat on the 3lz at Skate America coming to mind, but I agree with Realtorgal, she did only do 4 competitions compared to Sasha's 9. Shizuka was much improved consistency wise, but she seemed to have a rough time with keeping it together in the SP and I think that kept her from a probable medal at the GPF and maybe even Worlds. Onda started off very well, but poor girl, all that focus on the jumps ultimately left her out of the loop. Neledina! Ooh, if she didn't make me incredibly sad to see such a competent jumper lack so many basic skills, I'd say she was great. But, she isn't consistent at all with the basic skills and her jumps alone aren't enough to warrant any prizes or distinctions as of yet. So, I'd probably say Sasha, but only because she competed in so many events and won 5/9. LOL, but hard to say, Michelle went 4/4!

C

Callystarr

<em><strong>I really think that Sasha wasn't really all the consistent, Her long program performances were 4, 4, 6, 4, 5, 6, 7, 6--she often had falls in each of her programs. Shiziku Arakawa was probably the most consistent throughout the year, landing 6,7,6,6,5,6,5,6 during the course of the season. Michelle she was consistent but she did not compete in many competitions. I give this one to Shiziku...as you were..</strong></em>

E

EvaElena

Elena Sokolova of course! :evil:

L

lottafs

It is close tie between Michelle and Sasha for me. But I put Sasha down cuz of the falters she had at Worlds and Nationals.

C

christinaskater

MK need i say more dominating 5 outof 5 events and her last events all almost perfect

S

sk8ing lady2001

Michelle Kwan! It was also Kwanderful enough that she won Nationals <strong>and Worlds</strong> this year with her great skating! I am just so happy! :D