Yuna Kim | Page 151 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

Alba

Record Breaker
I really don't think keep silent and let her date whoever she want is protect her.

Well, she is an adult and she has a family and friends. The fans, and especially the media, have no business in her personal matters.
To think otherwise is pure madness.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Meh, the guy behaved inappropriately and got punished. Going AWOL + possibly going to a prostitution place while you have a girlfriend is not okay, no matter how many men do it.

Whatever Yuna decides to do with him is her business. The public and the fans do not have the right to police her life.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
New shoe ad. The Queen's Collection, featuring sneakers in four shades: L.A Red, Vancouver Blue, Sochi Purple, & Korea Black. I am :love: the red!

Myblade

Rinkside
Happy Birthday Yuna!

Today is Yuna's 24 birthday in South Korea. I just want this thread to sort of honor her.It will be cool if you could post the highlights of her career and other fun facts.

gourry

Final Flight
I don't understand why my post got deleted.... Was it a glitch that happened while merging the threads?

Anyway, again, happy birthday Yuna!
:party::party::yay::party::party:

anyanka

Record Breaker
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN YUNA!!! She has the same birthday as the great Freddie Mercury (who died in 1991) and if you account for the time difference between North America and Asia, her birthday is the same day as ... BEYONCE, who is also a queen of pop culture. So much greatness born on one day (different years of course). :biggrin:

nguyenghita

On the Ice