Yuna Kim | Page 137 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

MiRé

Match Penalty
Yuna's 2010 Olympic performance was uploaded by Olympic's official youtube channel!
Made me rewatch her program again.

link

Ambivalent

On the Ice
Fellow Yuna fans. I cannot wait to see Yuna's new programs. Who is with me??? :)

Will she definitely be skating in the early groups for the SP at Sochi? And has there been any word on whether she may do Four Continents?

lcd

Match Penalty
Oh gosh, really good point about her 'draw' for Short dance. Forgot that in spite of her World title, she lacks the points to be in the 2 final groups of 5 (5?) skaters each in the top 10 that are seeded and compete in the final 2 groups of the event.

Finnstep

Final Flight
From Yu-Na's interview(from this article):

1.There wasn't a big mistake with the jumps. Because it has been awhile since I've competed, I did feel some pressure, but I tried to overcome it. SP was good, but everything else was little shaky. I was little nervous.

2.I won't be competing at 4CC. If I'm competing(before Sochi), I would be competing at Nationals.

3.I'm not thinking about training outside(of Korea). I have to work on stamina first.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Top 5 Moments of Vancouver
NBC Olympics
Published on Dec 9, 2013
The Vancouver Winter Olympics were watched by 190 million Americans. Here are 5 of the best reasons people tuned in.
http://youtu.be/I1bC9tmJOfg?t=4m37s

The part about Kim starts at approx 4:37. (The entire vid is 6:52 in length.)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Heh gotta catch them all! Though special gold balls need to catch this one.

YunaBliss

On the Ice
Yuna is slowly but surely raising her physical prowess to 100%. It is awesome and scary really. She has such a killer instinct. She was probably about 50% of her full power at Golden Spin, and about 70% at the Nationals. At the Olympics, she will be near or at 100%. The ladies competition for OGM will be over after the SP, when Yuna sets a new SP record. ^^.

yuki90

On the Ice
Yuna is slowly but surely raising her physical prowess to 100%. It is awesome and scary really. She has such a killer instinct. She was probably about 50% of her full power at Golden Spin, and about 70% at the Nationals. At the Olympics, she will be near or at 100%. The ladies competition for OGM will be over after the SP, when Yuna sets a new SP record. ^^.

Agree :) Im sure her score in SP is gonna be Huge like 80+ If she clean.

cooper

Medalist
^i don't think she's going to be scored 80+.. she will be skating early... plus assuming she's clean.. let's hope that she will though..