Yuna Kim | Page 134 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

sather

Rinkside
Wow I saw her at an autograph event today. I went to a mall near my house without knowing her coming and found out she was giving her autograph for her fans at the event held by a company that she's advertising. It was my first time seeing her and she was sooooooo pretty :love:

Let's Talk, you've translated for us into English from two languages; I don't think you can fault yourself for not knowing a fourth one!

YunaBliss

On the Ice
Wow I saw her at an autograph event today. I went to a mall near my house without knowing her coming and found out she was giving her autograph for her fans at the event held by a company that she's advertising. It was my first time seeing her and she was sooooooo pretty :love:

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! one of my favorite pics from that event:
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/...242302279_1_59_20130325124301_zps6dbf1662.jpg

The documentary about Yuna on this season. Have no idea what they are talking about (language barrier :slink:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3a1v7RHY4M

Thank you for this!! :popcorn:

How wonderful! Lucky you. We are all jealous.

In real life she must be gorgeous. Her photographs are so amazing.

RABID

Final Flight
Yu-Na Kim

Hi. I enjoy many of the topics here but limit myself to lurking as I am not very knowledgeable. But I have enjoyed watching women's figure skating for quite a few decades but only lately anything other than the Olympics. Yuna changed that for me...but anyway, the final scene from film Fearless; the music for this scene is from Henryk Gorecki's Symphony #3 (Symphony of Sorrowful Songs). www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1NhUSpCJsQ If anyone could skate to this it would be her. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krislite

Medalist
According to lakewood over at YNKF, Yuna just returned to Korea after spending 2 and half weeks working on her LP in Canada with David Wilson, and after a little bit of training in LA. Apparently, the LP is done. (No idea what that brief detour to LA was for...) .

Moment

Final Flight
Any information on her new programs is kept secret; the video has a little bit of Kiss of the Vampire and Les Mis.