Yuna Kim | Page 80 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

YunaBliss

On the Ice
I have to admit, I daydream frequently about Yuna's new programs, and get goosebumps everytime thinking about how majestic she will be.

2011 WC is going to be one of the most exciting events ever for me!

Layfan

Record Breaker

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
when it rains it pours :biggrin:

videos of her training with D.Wilson and what P.Opp has to say about the 2 programs!!

http://www.universalsports.com/video/assetid=656204c7-ea50-4e97-a5a2-f22afe8f356d.html

source: universal sports
thank you... could someone tell me what he's saying from 0:20 to 0:30? I can't quite understand the concept he's explaining...

I have to admit, I daydream frequently about Yuna's new programs, and get goosebumps everytime thinking about how majestic she will be.

2011 WC is going to be one of the most exciting events ever for me!

I think it's going to be life-changing...

cooper

Medalist
All I can say is I'm excited with Yuna's LP. :biggrin: The music is gorgeous. It could possibly be her signature program! Even with the drama between Yuna and Brian last August, the way he described her LP made me even more curious..I can't wait!!

samsarah

Rinkside
Yuna's programs, especially Giselle, would be a masterpiece.

The legendary Chinese pair Shen & Zao also performed to a Ballet piece after winning their second WC. The intricate, complex structure of the music propelled the artistry of their skating as well as successfully showcasing the pair's technical brilliance.

Giselle would likely work magic over Yuna as Nutcracker did for S&Z

Nadine

Record Breaker
Even before actually seeing it I predict Giselle will be another masterpiece for Yuna, just as her James Bond 007 program was.

I'll never forget last season, seeing it for the very first time, and what I said (which should be in the archives btw) ~ Mao Asada doesn't have a chance in H-E-(double L's) ~ might as well concede the Olympic Title to her then & there. Seriously, I haven't seen that type of personality on ice since one of my all-time favorites, Oksana Baiul; both are able to entrance the judges & audiences with their overall character on the ice. But what makes Yuna Kim so great is she also has the technical to back it up. This is why I say she has it all. And therefore will rightfully beat every girl that comes along.

So I say once again nobody else has a chance in H-E-(double L's). I would honest to God just concede the next World Titles to her, even the next Olympic Title, as there is absolutely nobody on the planet that can compete with her artistry & technical. And rightfully so. Not Mao, even at her best she doesn't have Yuna's personality on the ice nor consistency, nor any of the Americans (lol), nor any of the Europeans. She wins hands down over & over & over again ad infinitum.

The judges have spoken, they put her on another plane, another planet all together. Anything she does will be a masterpiece. She will dominate like Michelle Kwan did, but even better, she won't give the other gals a chance, they can't even come close, her point total doesn't leave any doubts that no one will be able to catch her, especially after 2011 Worlds where she will break her old score.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN, YUNA, KIM, WHOM WILL DOMINATE FOR AS LONG AS SHE STAYS IN THE GAME, WHICH I HOPE WILL BE UNTIL THE NEXT OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: (and this is the honest to God truth imho, not being facetious, I just have a gut feeling)

cooper

Medalist
^I hope it's not a sarcasm in your part. :laugh:

Cosmos, thank you for posting the link. She looks adorable in her new commercial. That Samsung galaxy tab looks expensive! :)

Krislite

Medalist
^I hope it's not a sarcasm in your part. :laugh:

Cosmos, thank you for posting the link. She looks adorable in her new commercial. That Samsung galaxy tab looks expensive! :)

I suspect Nadine may be trying to jinx Yuna's chances at winning Worlds next year. :laugh:

In all seriousness, even another clean performance by Yuna won't break her Olympic record--the IJS rules have changed quite a bit, especially regarding GOE, where Yuna built her insurmountable lead.

Nadine

Record Breaker
No I honestly am not, as God is my witness, I seriously believe that she will dominate, just as other great champions in the past have. What's so unbelieveable about that? If Henie, Witt, and Kwan could it, why can't Kim?

Do you guys really believe that any lady skating nowadays can beat her? Come on, let's get real. Mao is a non-factor as she is working on technique issues, which will most likely take 2 yrs. to correct, but heck even when she skated her best she couldn't defeat Yuna. And she was & is her only real competiton. After that, and there's a HUGE gap after that, we have Lepisto, Korpi, Kostner, Ando, Phaneuf, Nagasu, Flatt, et al. Come on this bunch doesn't even compare to Yuna Kim, only in their dreams could they even come close to Yuna's scores, which has been proven over & over again ad naseum.

The ladies skating today are a complete & utter joke! Either they are inconsistent, lacking in artistry, spins, don't have the right build, cannot do a 3/3 combo. to save their life, slow, UR their triple jumps, 2-foot their triple jumps, cannot complete more than 3 or 4 triples, have never skated a 6-triple program in their life, et al. You get the drift.

And NONE of them has Yuna Kim's hard-earned reputation as the greatest female skater in the world today, complete with an Olympic & World Gold Medal to top it off, as well as scores that will never be beaten, even by Mao if she ever makes it back.

Oh yeah, and the juniors that are much talked about, I say potential is potential is potential, it means absolutely zilch if they can't bring it when it counts the most. Lol, they aren't even seniors yet, much less gone through puberty, and all this talk that they will defeat Yuna is a joke. :laugh:

p.s. I don't believe in jinxing anybody, as I stated right from the beginning that Evgeni Plushenko would be a two-time Olympic Gold Medalist. Yes, I was proven wrong, but not by much. ;) And as for sarcasm, I don't deal in it, as I've always believed sarcasm is an excuse for a bad attitude. I state what I feel, with honesty & bluntness.

brianjyw

Rinkside
Sarcasm or not, I couldn't stop laughing reading your posts, which is what matters the most to those who are bored to death without Yuna around.

Nadine

Record Breaker
One other thing, I use my real name on the 'net, as I believe in honesty is the best policy. The devil is the king of lies after all, whereas God is the truth. I choose to go with the latter. It's my own personal philosophy in life. And I respect those that also aren't afraid to be truthful. In fact I take them more seriously.

Back to skating & Yuna. If you really are a fan of hers, why not state it. And why not believe that she will win Worlds. Is it because you believe in the skategods? Yes, I definitely believe in them also, especially in a antique painting I saw once. But I believe in God more, the real God.

Nadine

Record Breaker
p.s. I don't know you brianjyw, but just from what you've written thus far I don't care too either.

Btw, I always look at the poster's join date, but more especially their posts (or at least try to, I don't keep up with the board on a regular basis, especially during the summers). If they are a long-time poster I usually remember them, especially those whom opinions I respect, even if I may disagree with them from time to time, lol. :D

brianjyw

Rinkside
Don't get me wrong Nadine. I do enjoy your posts more often than you might think I would, like you said, even if I may not agree with them often. :) I was just in a mood to get along with you today.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay, I just now looked you up, brianjyw, to try to get to know you a bit better through your posts. And I discovered the majority of them are dedicated to Yuna somehow, and you admit in one of your posts that you only became a figure skating fan after watching Yuna Kim skate at the Olympics.

Fair enough, now I understand your words better, and I will leave you alone with your admiration for Yuna Kim.

Btw, I truly think she's great as well, even if I ultimately prefer Mao over Yuna, and am glad that she has pulled more fans into the sport. :) Also, I can't wait to see her skate Giselle for the first time at Worlds, it'll give me an inceptive to watch Worlds this year, not just Nationals! :)^D

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I just now read your post, and am glad that we agree to disagree. :)

It also looks like we are the only night owls out there; it's after 1:30AM here in the PNW, but I do my best work at night, thus you will see me flying around at night on here more often than not. :laugh:

But I'm spent, enough posting for one night, have great day wherever you're at! :)^)