Page 107 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3092

Thread: Yu-Na Kim

^I hope it's not a sarcasm in your part.

Cosmos, thank you for posting the link. She looks adorable in her new commercial. That Samsung galaxy tab looks expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    ^I hope it's not a sarcasm in your part.

Cosmos, thank you for posting the link. She looks adorable in her new commercial. That Samsung galaxy tab looks expensive!
    I suspect Nadine may be trying to jinx Yuna's chances at winning Worlds next year.

In all seriousness, even another clean performance by Yuna won't break her Olympic record--the IJS rules have changed quite a bit, especially regarding GOE, where Yuna built her insurmountable lead.

Custom Title
    No I honestly am not, as God is my witness, I seriously believe that she will dominate, just as other great champions in the past have. What's so unbelieveable about that? If Henie, Witt, and Kwan could it, why can't Kim?

Do you guys really believe that any lady skating nowadays can beat her? Come on, let's get real. Mao is a non-factor as she is working on technique issues, which will most likely take 2 yrs. to correct, but heck even when she skated her best she couldn't defeat Yuna. And she was & is her only real competiton. After that, and there's a HUGE gap after that, we have Lepisto, Korpi, Kostner, Ando, Phaneuf, Nagasu, Flatt, et al. Come on this bunch doesn't even compare to Yuna Kim, only in their dreams could they even come close to Yuna's scores, which has been proven over & over again ad naseum.

The ladies skating today are a complete & utter joke! Either they are inconsistent, lacking in artistry, spins, don't have the right build, cannot do a 3/3 combo. to save their life, slow, UR their triple jumps, 2-foot their triple jumps, cannot complete more than 3 or 4 triples, have never skated a 6-triple program in their life, et al. You get the drift.

And NONE of them has Yuna Kim's hard-earned reputation as the greatest female skater in the world today, complete with an Olympic & World Gold Medal to top it off, as well as scores that will never be beaten, even by Mao if she ever makes it back.

Oh yeah, and the juniors that are much talked about, I say potential is potential is potential, it means absolutely zilch if they can't bring it when it counts the most. Lol, they aren't even seniors yet, much less gone through puberty, and all this talk that they will defeat Yuna is a joke.

p.s. I don't believe in jinxing anybody, as I stated right from the beginning that Evgeni Plushenko would be a two-time Olympic Gold Medalist. Yes, I was proven wrong, but not by much. And as for sarcasm, I don't deal in it, as I've always believed sarcasm is an excuse for a bad attitude. I state what I feel, with honesty & bluntness.

Medalist
    Sarcasm or not, I couldn't stop laughing reading your posts, which is what matters the most to those who are bored to death without Yuna around.

Custom Title
    One other thing, I use my real name on the 'net, as I believe in honesty is the best policy. The devil is the king of lies after all, whereas God is the truth. I choose to go with the latter. It's my own personal philosophy in life. And I respect those that also aren't afraid to be truthful. In fact I take them more seriously.

Back to skating & Yuna. If you really are a fan of hers, why not state it. And why not believe that she will win Worlds. Is it because you believe in the skategods? Yes, I definitely believe in them also, especially in a antique painting I saw once. But I believe in God more, the real God.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    YuNa's Samsung Galaxy Tab commercial video. You will love it.
    http://kr.samsungmobile.com/event/galaxytab/index.html
    I believe they shot this in LA.

Custom Title
    p.s. I don't know you brianjyw, but just from what you've written thus far I don't care too either.

Btw, I always look at the poster's join date, but more especially their posts (or at least try to, I don't keep up with the board on a regular basis, especially during the summers). If they are a long-time poster I usually remember them, especially those whom opinions I respect, even if I may disagree with them from time to time, lol. :D

Medalist
    Don't get me wrong Nadine. I do enjoy your posts more often than you might think I would, like you said, even if I may not agree with them often. :-) I was just in a mood to get along with you today.

Custom Title
    Okay, I just now looked you up, brianjyw, to try to get to know you a bit better through your posts. And I discovered the majority of them are dedicated to Yuna somehow, and you admit in one of your posts that you only became a figure skating fan after watching Yuna Kim skate at the Olympics.

Fair enough, now I understand your words better, and I will leave you alone with your admiration for Yuna Kim.

Btw, I truly think she's great as well, even if I ultimately prefer Mao over Yuna, and am glad that she has pulled more fans into the sport. Also, I can't wait to see her skate Giselle for the first time at Worlds, it'll give me an inceptive to watch Worlds this year, not just Nationals! (:^D

Custom Title
    Lol, I just now read your post, and am glad that we agree to disagree.

It also looks like we are the only night owls out there; it's after 1:30AM here in the PNW, but I do my best work at night, thus you will see me flying around at night on here more often than not.

But I'm spent, enough posting for one night, have great day wherever you're at! (:^)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    YuNa's Samsung Galaxy Tab commercial video. You will love it.
    http://kr.samsungmobile.com/event/galaxytab/index.html
    Youtube version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4BALX3uQ-A

Yuna just single handedly killed Apple's IPad in Korea. ^^;
    Last edited by YunaBliss; 12-03-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YunaBliss View Post
    Youtube version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4BALX3uQ-A

Yuna just single handedly killed Apple's IPad in Korea. ^^;
    Really? It's already out in the market in Korea?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    Really? It's already out in the market in Korea?
    Yes.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Even before actually seeing it I predict Giselle will be another masterpiece for Yuna, just as her James Bond 007 program was.

I'll never forget last season, seeing it for the very first time, and what I said (which should be in the archives btw) ~ Mao Asada doesn't have a chance in H-E-(double L's) ~ might as well concede the Olympic Title to her then & there. Seriously, I haven't seen that type of personality on ice since one of my all-time favorites, Oksana Baiul; both are able to entrance the judges & audiences with their overall character on the ice. But what makes Yuna Kim so great is she also has the technical to back it up. This is why I say she has it all. And therefore will rightfully beat every girl that comes along.

So I say once again nobody else has a chance in H-E-(double L's). I would honest to God just concede the next World Titles to her, even the next Olympic Title, as there is absolutely nobody on the planet that can compete with her artistry & technical. And rightfully so. Not Mao, even at her best she doesn't have Yuna's personality on the ice nor consistency, nor any of the Americans (lol), nor any of the Europeans. She wins hands down over & over & over again ad infinitum.

The judges have spoken, they put her on another plane, another planet all together. Anything she does will be a masterpiece. She will dominate like Michelle Kwan did, but even better, she won't give the other gals a chance, they can't even come close, her point total doesn't leave any doubts that no one will be able to catch her, especially after 2011 Worlds where she will break her old score.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN, YUNA, KIM, WHOM WILL DOMINATE FOR AS LONG AS SHE STAYS IN THE GAME, WHICH I HOPE WILL BE UNTIL THE NEXT OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and this is the honest to God truth imho, not being facetious, I just have a gut feeling)
    LOL! Call me a cynic, but...

Having suffered too much Mao let down this year, are you alright? Are you ok? Have you been reading too many reverse psychology books lately?

Well, may be it is time to read more re-reverse psychology books, just to balance things out a bit, you know -- life is about balance after all. (just saying )
    Last edited by os168; 12-03-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    The ladies skating today are a complete & utter joke! Either they are inconsistent, lacking in artistry, spins, don't have the right build, cannot do a 3/3 combo. to save their life, slow, UR their triple jumps, 2-foot their triple jumps, cannot complete more than 3 or 4 triples, have never skated a 6-triple program in their life, et al. You get the drift.
    Hardly any ladies in history have skated a 6-triple program. And it's always not smart to write-off juniors before even giving them a chance to prove themselves. One of Yuna's biggest advantages is her clean technique. The Russian juniors, especially Liza, has great technique which will help her through her growth spurt.

Page 107 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 ... LastLast