Yuna Kim | Page 139 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

MiRé

Match Penalty
If Yuna can be happy with her result, why can't I be? :biggrin: I'm extremely content that she delivered 2 CLEAN and GORGEOUS skate at the OLYMPICS AGAIN!!
I consider that as Gold medal for herself. She ended career like no one else did. I slightly wish Korea can give her a gold medal of her own. It's been a journey for her, and I'm so glad I found her since 2007. THANK YOU YUNA!

roxella

On the Ice
Does someone have videos of Yuna from last night,especially from when she left the kiss and cry in tears? :( Please leave the link...YUNA,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE QUEEN!

Lovelovely

Rinkside
Thank you yuna for skating a gorgeous program. It was absolutely stunning!! I hope you know how amazing you are. Although you are retiring you will always be in my heart. You are the queen. Adios yuna.

att

Rinkside
I'm actually glad that she retire..at least she don't have to be part of this whole corrupt judging system anymore..and she can finally live the life she always wanted to...and will truly miss her..i will forever remember all her amazing program especially Send In The Clown...I wish her the best of luck for the future ..hope that she live her live the fullest...Once a Queen always a Queen! you can take the crown but not anyone can be a Queen.. Thank you so much for everything..Thank you thank you thank you!..May God bless you..! <3

nycskate2014

Rinkside
I'm actually glad that she retire..at least she don't have to be part of this whole corrupt judging system anymore..and she can finally live the life she always wanted to...and will truly miss her..i will forever remember all her amazing program especially Send In The Clown...I wish her the best of luck for the future ..hope that she live her live the fullest...Once a Queen always a Queen! you can take the crown but not anyone can be a Queen.. Thank you so much for everything..Thank you thank you thank you!..May God bless you..! <3

Yes, I too am the grateful for all her beautiful skate...and all the beautiful skates that the people have given us...my wish for her now is that she find love and happy, she seems like a little the lonely girl, she need now to have fun and be happy...they all do....fukin Olympic Games are so hard on all the skae.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Posted on Lee Sanghwa's Facebook. She is the defending champion in Woman's 500 this Olympics.

With heart warming comment

"P.S. Yuna, this is our present, You are already a gold medalist. enjoy!!!"

http://i.imgur.com/0JtZIuQ.jpg

RABID

Final Flight
Thank you YuNa for bringing me back to figure skating. What an amazing woman. That she was able to withstand such pressure and then skate as well as she did??!!! It proved, if anything (along with her unbroken string of podium finishes) that she is perhaps the greatest competitor figure skating has ever seen. She should have won just for that accomplishment alone.:love:

cooper

Medalist
thank you yuna! now you can now drive to your favorite car and acquire driver's license!! and you can eat your favorite bread and enjoy it!!!

forever my queen!!!:clap: