Yuna Kim | Page 155 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I don't even know what the IOC is trying to say with that, though. Like...what? Do they even support Yuna?

Not sure what you mean. What part seemed unsupportive of her? They have her records at #7, then they go to a screen of linking her performances with a picture of Adelina sort of bowing to her :eek:

MiRé

Match Penalty
I don't even know what the IOC is trying to say with that, though. Like...what? Do they even support Yuna?

Isn't IOC different from ISU? I think IOC supports her, but I don't think ISU supports her. Or.....I don't know, I just liked the ending haha

leolion11

On the Ice

Omg she looks amazing :shocked: probably one of her best photoshoots to date imo

anyanka

Record Breaker
She should have gotten the cover of American Vogue for February 2014, in the run-up to the Olympics. Not that Vogue would usually follow sports, or Americans would rush out to buy an issue with Yuna on the cover. They usually follow the gossip cycle whenever a movie star has a project to promote and choose the cover based on that. Still Yuna would have been a more compelling subject than a lot of the stars who got the cover.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
She should have gotten the cover of American Vogue for February 2014, in the run-up to the Olympics. Not that Vogue would usually follow sports, or Americans would rush out to buy an issue with Yuna on the cover. They usually follow the gossip cycle whenever a movie star has a project to promote and choose the cover based on that. Still Yuna would have been a more compelling subject than a lot of the stars who got the cover.

Wait was she considered and then not chosen for it? Yuna has a very compelling subject, period. All of her hard work and determination, plus everything she does for the world and for skating and for Korea (and its skaters)... it's truly admirable, in the sense that a leader or a scientist is admirable, not some cheesy celebrities.

Ayeshoo

On the Ice
Wait was she considered and then not chosen for it? Yuna has a very compelling subject, period. All of her hard work and determination, plus everything she does for the world and for skating and for Korea (and its skaters)... it's truly admirable, in the sense that a leader or a scientist is admirable, not some cheesy celebrities.

Not sure Anna Wintour is into figures skating...

Sidenote, wow, Yuna is so pretty in the photos above. And her skin is just so :love:.

Last edited:

anyanka

Record Breaker

Oh no, she wasn't even considered I don't think! Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that she did, but if she were ... well, Yuna >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye West's babymama, am I right?