Yuna Kim | Page 157 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker

or a beautiful marshmallow! :laugh: so sweet of her (and the Maxim brand) of course

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist

SO CUTE. I want those gloves/earmuffs. Yuna has totally become my fashion idol. :love:

Vanshilar

On the Ice
Kim Yu-na has been featured in Mark Zuckerberg's (CEO of Facebook) video that highlights the biggest moments on Facebook in 2014. You can see her roughly at 1:10~1:15.

This is amazing.........A silver( :scowl: ) medalist getting more attention than the gold medalist. All in all though, She really is an incredible person, and obviously Yuna fans are not the only ones that know that!!

I just remember when Google changed her name to "Queen Yuna" when you searched for her name, that was so awesome.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
speaking of R&J, SassyBondGirl9 also made another edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdNFAZ3CjOA
I believe lots of Yuna fans miss Yuna dearly this season, thus imagined in all ways Yuna to skate to R&J, especially when heard that SoYoun said Yuna has demonstrated the choreo on ice for her...
But the reality is that Yuna never skated to R&J at her tender years, she will never become Juliet from that love tragedy...
She however on the other hand will always be that "little lark" trying to fly high...

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
I just remember when Google changed her name to "Queen Yuna" when you searched for her name, that was so awesome.

Took a screenshot of that epicness: http://i57.tinypic.com/osevkp.png

speaking of R&J, SassyBondGirl9 also made another edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdNFAZ3CjOA
I believe lots of Yuna fans miss Yuna dearly this season, thus imagined in all ways Yuna to skate to R&J, especially when heard that SoYoun said Yuna has demonstrated the choreo on ice for her...
But the reality is that Yuna never skated to R&J at her tender years, she will never become Juliet from that love tragedy...
She however on the other hand will always be that "little lark" trying to fly high...

I am glad she was never R&J, I think R&J is indeed overdone and it was great for Yuna to showcase other types of music such as her favorite tangos, musicals, and Gershwin.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
^^ the best way to learn from Yuna is just to watch her videos. there are plenty out there on youtube. She is the textbook. (all her videos from junior to senior, you will always learn something)
I am relatively new to GS as well, so I dont know which thread you should go to learn Yuna's jump and SS technique.
for me, I just watch Yuna's videos, over and over, and watch very carefully, and I learned a lot. hope this helps.
also, Yuna's previous Canadian coaching team still use her lutz jump slow-mo videos as the teaching example to teach young skaters.

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Hello, I am a new figure skating fan. I wanted to know secrets of Yuna's jums and skating skills (consistently gets over 9 points +:clap:). But I'm also very new at GS, so if someone wants to know her techniques in detail, which threads do you recommend to go? Thanks in advance. :yay:
I think if you want to know about Yuna more specifically then you should go to her forum (google it, I don't know if I can provide other forum link here) GS is a general forum so it's may hard for you to search.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Hello, I am a new figure skating fan. I wanted to know secrets of Yuna's jums and skating skills (consistently gets over 9 points +:clap:). But I'm also very new at GS, so if someone wants to know her techniques in detail, which threads do you recommend to go? Thanks in advance. :yay:

Here's one of her English fan forums
http://yunaforum.com/forum/

This place might help you but in all seriousness, the countless amount of time spent on practice and her perseverance to continue through everything is how those 'secrets' all became possible.

oops, don't forget that her BOrser team and her old teachers helped her!

Last edited:

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Last edited:

Ayeshoo

On the Ice
Whenever I watch the GP videos this year, I always end up watching Yuna's performances afterwards. She has so many beautiful programs...

yyyskate

Record Breaker
thanks for those GIF of this "coffee event", after watch them, I feel so fresh and happy, like I sipped the best morning coffee blend.