Yuna Kim | Page 169 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Thanks, google it, still never heard of her :p and she is 47 years old, unbelievable , she looks like early 30s.

skaterr

On the Ice
Yuna Kim sent a message of thanks to French violinist Laurent Korcia who had invited her to his concert.
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JI51&newsid=01659686609268224&DCD=A405&OutLnkChk=Y

Performing to ‘Danse Macabre’, Yuna Kim is an unparalleled skater who elevated sports to art.
- Laurent Korcia on Yuna Kim

Mr. Laurent Korcia
Thank you for the compliment.
I also love your passionate performance
and I’ll root for you as always.
- Yuna Kim

Danse Macabre(Dance of Death) - Laurent Korcia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF8J8aPWGU4#t=64

Last edited:

MiRé

Match Penalty
Yuna Kim sent a message of thanks to French violinist Laurent Korcia who had invited her to his concert.
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JI51&newsid=01659686609268224&DCD=A405&OutLnkChk=Y

Performing to ‘Danse Macabre’, Yuna Kim is an unparalleled skater who elevated sports to art.
- Laurent Korcia on Yuna Kim

Mr. Laurent Korcia
Thank you for the compliment.
I also love your passionate performance
and I’ll root for you as always.
- Yuna Kim

Danse Macabre(Dance of Death) - Laurent Korcia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF8J8aPWGU4#t=64

Oh I absolutely love Danse Macabre, Yuna's and the actual music. Danse Macabre will forever be my favorite program of ALL TIMES. I probably watched it like 1000 times.......

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Oh I absolutely love Danse Macabre, Yuna's and the actual music. Danse Macabre will forever be my favorite program of ALL TIMES. I probably watched it like 1000 times.......

ME TOO!!! :D

Anyone has news about Yuna's ice show? Date? :)))

aa456

On the Ice
Just wanted to add how appreciative I am of Denis' kind words for Yuna and ATS during his post win interview. he mentioned that one of the reasons he continues to skate is b/c when he performed at the ATS shows he had goosebumps when he saw so many people cheering for Yuna. He could see a huge change in the figure skating world b/c of one person and he hopes he can contribute something as well! :clap:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh my god. They should move on. What I really don't like about it is, that they're tainting Yuna's image with it. They're her fans. She doesn't deserve this, because her reaction in Sochi was that of a champion. Yuna had two wonderful performances in Sochi, this is what will remain.
And why is it always so much about winning for certain people? I don't know a sport that is always 100% fair. Ok, maybe chess, but that's not olympic.
I hope they'll get that under control in Pyeongchang (thanks to s_parks for correcting the misspelling). Imagine Adelina trying to defend her title? I feel for her.

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Oh my god. They should move on. What I really don't like about it is, that they're tainting Yuna's image with it. They're her fans. She doesn't deserve this, because her reaction in Sochi was that of a champion. Yuna had two wonderful performances in Sochi, this is what will remain.
And why is it always so much about winning for certain people? I don't know a sport that is always 100% fair. Ok, maybe chess, but that's not olympic.
I hope they'll get that under control in Pyongyang. Imagine Adelina trying to defend her title? I feel for her.

It's Pyeongchang, not Pyongyang.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Anyways, let's stop beating a dead horse in here and talk about something else.... (top 5 Yuna programs?) :slink:

lark ascending, homage to korea, danse macbre, james bond, send in the clowns. Ugh, why couldn't the best programs be skated clean??? (haha, not that upset, since yuna has probably skated cleaner than most in her career)

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Ah yes, I know it's hopeless. :hopelessness:
Tango de Roxanne, Gershwin, Hommage to Korea, Lark Ascending, Danse Macabre

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Dance Macabre, Lark Ascending, Send in the Clowns, Le Miserables, Adios Nonino!