Yuna Kim | Page 175 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Ick. I'm not really into celeb's personal lives, but I can't help but react to this. Yuna could have pretty much any man she wanted in her home country (and many others, for that matter). Why settle for someone that she'd already broken up with when he publicly cheated on her? :shrug:

I entirely agree. Yuna deserves someone really, really wonderful who will make her very happy all the time. I hope this is just a rumor. :think:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
hope this works out for her...
I am a bit disappointed (lol what can you expect? ) but if they created a resolve to what the they need to work on and stuff, that's awesome. hope they keep that in check.

if he does break her heart again, I don't mind Yuna breaking him with her double-axel entry kick :biggrin:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I am a bit disappointed (lol what can you expect? ) but if they created a resolve to what the they need to work on and stuff, that's awesome. hope they keep that in check.

if he does break her heart again, I don't mind Yuna breaking him with her double-axel entry kick :biggrin:

I agree. I wish them the best, but 2a-kicking him is a nice fantasy if it ends up horribly....

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist

Hahaa, totally. I am sure he knows not to mess with her though. :biggrin:

Although, knowing the media, this "seeing each other thing" can be them spotting them in a coffeeshop or movie or something. It doesn't necessarily mean they are suddenly in a serious relationship, or something. In any case, I respect Yuna's choices, I think she knows what she is doing.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
It might be an unpopular opinion, but whatever she does is her business. Korea media need to stop over reacting to everything and let them be. Otherwise it may push them even closer together especially when someone's protective instinct kicks in.

From the last round of accusations and the so called evidence presented, i didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than a typical guy having a night out with his team mates and the usual entourage/groupies that comes with such Hockey Teams during their down time. If they didn't have any girls around on such nights out then I'd be seriously surprised. Boys will be boys. If he didn't participate on these typical team building things, he might being outsted from the team for behaving like he is better than everyone else.

One thing I will say though, romantics and kind people often get taken for granted, but if you have not been hurt, or loved, you haven't lived. It is all part of the messiness we called life.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
It might be an unpopular opinion, but whatever she does is her business. Korea media need to stop over reacting to everything and let them be. Otherwise it may push them even closer together especially when someone's protective instinct kicks in.

From the last round of accusations and the so called evidence presented, i didn't see anything out of the ordinary other than a typical guy having a night out with his team mates and the usual entourage/groupies that comes with such Hockey Teams during their down time. If they didn't have any girls around on such nights out then I'd be seriously surprised. Boys will be boys. If he didn't participate on these typical team building things, he might being outsted from the team for behaving like he is better than everyone else.

One thing I will say though, romantics and kind people often get taken for granted, but if you have not been hurt, or loved, you haven't lived. It is all part of the messiness we called life.

What a beautiful post. Especially the last two parts; I completely agree, and it is indeed very common for media (in all countries!) to blow things out of proportion. It does seem like Yuna is a very kind and soft person, but I would think that she also has a lot of self-respect. That is why I said that whatever choices she is making, I am confident that it is because she really wants to make them. :yes:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist

I guess. I'm not a fan of the saying "Boys will be boys" tho. Gender isn't an excuse for infidelity. (a comment on the saying, not on Yuna's bf)

As a big fan of Yuna, I ship her with happiness in her life so whatever can make her happy. And she's smart, kind and has self respect (like what Miss Ice said) so I believe in her and whatever life choices she makes.

My sadness is because this guy hurt her and I wouldn't want that to happen to her again. But life is not complete without a little pain so really, this is just a normal thing. If they don't end up together, I hope she finds a person who can make her happy and vice versa. She deserves it so much.

Last edited:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
If they're actually really back together she must really like him. And he will be under tight surveillance for sure, with a whole country watching him ... we know that she can cope with this media craziness, but what about him? We all don't know what really happened a year ago, but I guess he really likes her too, if he's willing to cope with all this. Or he wants her money.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
That guy is so lucky. Even though I am a woman, I am jealous of him.

Me too. Haha. :eek:: I would definitely want Yuna for a best friend, though! I feel like she is one of those people who is really good at keeping secrets and being a really good friend.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Haha, Yuna is so cute! ^_^

Also, is ATS not happening? If it's usually in the beginning of May, it's odd that there's no info on it yet!