Yuna Kim | Page 192 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

MiRé

Match Penalty
^thank you!

- -

How crazy is it that Adelina's PCS at Mordovian Ornament has beaten Yuna's SITC (and basically her every other programs in the past) and Mao's Nocturne. It has basically beaten PCS of world records set by Yuna and Mao. In exclusion of Caro's 2014 Worlds SP PCS. I like her SP but come on. With that content and practically weaker program components. I know the event was in Russia but the sad thing is that it is credited as an international score since the event is ISU sanctioned.

Don't worry, FS has lost its credibility since Sochi, so anything after that should not be taken seriously. Just enjoy your popcorn at the scores and wait until FS becomes the new Rhythmic Gymnastics:popcorn:

Sam L

Medalist
Is that Sotnikova girl still getting scores she shouldn't be getting? Can't wait till she gets to Boston and doesn't even medal.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Is that Sotnikova girl still getting scores she shouldn't be getting? Can't wait till she gets to Boston and doesn't even medal.
Ehhh
Let us all wish the competing ladies good luck, shall we? :)

For now, we can all just blame the system and judging

Warwick360

Medalist

Her and Porgorilaya, both, considering the last competition they were on. Almost 72s in PCS. :bang:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
New photo of Yuna for Fendi

I wish they would have explored the feminine color and look of the bag for Yuna's make-up. I mean I wish her make up was more on pastel or natural tones.
But she's pretty as always.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
New photo of Yuna for Fendi

I wish they would have explored the feminine color and look of the bag for Yuna's make-up. I mean I wish her make up was more on pastel or natural tones.
But she's pretty as always.

It is kind of understandable... it is for Fendi where the bag must stand out the most. I love the boots :)

Kuan

Final Flight
I just wonder, what is happening with all the Yuna fan sites!? :confused: What is with All That Yuna or that great Viva la reina! blog on daum. All gone. Is her retirement the lone reason for all shut downs? Everytime I want to open the sites there is something written in Hangeul I can not understand. Does someone (maybe someone who can read Korean) knows what the reason for this is. I mean she is still so popular...

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I just wonder, what is happening with all the Yuna fan sites!? :confused: What is with All That Yuna or that great Viva la reina! blog on daum. All gone. Is her retirement the lone reason for all shut downs? Everytime I want to open the sites there is something written in Hangeul I can not understand. Does someone (maybe someone who can read Korean) knows what the reason for this is. I mean she is still so popular...

Here's the FB post from All That Yuna
https://www.facebook.com/yunakimfan...41831.302019033238219/714423408664444/?type=3

Their explanation in the comments:
Very sorry for the inconvenience but all the admins are very busy with their own things that we decided it's the best to discontinued the site

They are however still active and posting Yuna news in FB.

Also I wouldn't say that her retirement is the sole reason. Well...it is probably one of the bigger reasons but anyway, website hosting payments do add up. Financial problems could be a factor too.