Yuna Kim | Page 198 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

Warwick360

Medalist
Watching the past few GP, and considering all the PCS madness these days, I'm glad Yuna is done with this sport. Does not have to face these BS situations, thank god.

But still miss her though.:sad21:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Watching the past few GP, and considering all the PCS madness these days, I'm glad Yuna is done with this sport. Does not have to face these BS situations, thank god.

Have to quote you again here!:agree:

BTW, I do NOT like that hockey guy.:dev2::devil::ddevil:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
@matmuh Thanks for your work about the OP.
I haven't check every link yet. but I find that you even linked some Chinese sites. Respect from me.
Here is a mix-commentary clip of Yuna's sochi adios. Possibly the most popular mix commentary fanedt as today. You may want to add into the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUUwPuyZDtY
(I saved another mix-commentary of Yuna's sochi adios, I like it very much, but it was a test version, not on youtube anymore).
BTW, from you OP I just learned that Tom Dickson's wife --- Catarina Lindgren choreoed Yuna's very early programs.
They had such a good relationship far far back. Tom Dickson couple are choreographers I respected a lot.
No wonder Korean young skaters/ATS skaters are getting choreo from them now.
I really like Yuna's vision and initiative about figure skating such as what kinda people to to work with, from choreographers to coaches to fellow skaters and when to say goodbye to this sport.
Catarina Lindgren did an EX number used FEVER, long time before. "that every man should see Catarina perform "Fever", before they die! " quote Tom Dickson.
Here is a very good interview about Tom Dickson. recommended to me by one of my figure skating friend.
a great read. learned so much.
http://skateguard1.blogspot.com/2013/09/interview-with-tom-dickson.html

Last edited:

butters

Rinkside
Yeah at least she doesn't have to deal with that... but I still have fantasies of her returning to the sport, even though it's totally irrational. Figure skating will never be the same without her

petitebrie

On the Ice
She is just so lovely. I keep coming back to Yuna's performances, constantly discovering something new about them. It always makes me happy, she's simply breathtaking.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist

I can't agree with this more.

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
What is OP? Where can I see this? Thanks.

I believe OP refers to the first post on this thread. :)

Aah just found out thanks to the OP that there was a documentary of Yuna I haven't seen :hap85: Wish there was more documentaries, I like watching them :D

MiRé

Match Penalty
Just wondering, did Yuna choose not to compete in NHK or was she just never invited to one?

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Just wondering, did Yuna choose not to compete in NHK or was she just never invited to one?

guess never invited.
Look at what happened in GP series this season and last season...
I really appreciate and glad that Yuna chose the right time to say good-bye to this sports, A lady with wisdom beyond her years.
Also, glad that every win of Yuna's, Yuna won it fair and square. Undoubted winner (and Queen as said by Eurosports lads) in every of her wins.