Yuna Kim | Page 229 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Thank god New Balance chose Yuna as their next model. I always get confused by the decisions made by sport clothing companies to sponsor an idol rather than an actual athlete.

skaterr

On the Ice
Thank god New Balance chose Yuna as their next model. I always get confused by the decisions made by sport clothing companies to sponsor an idol rather than an actual athlete.

I heard NB also decided to support some figure skaters. There is no way young skaters get a spot light without Yuna. Yuna is a helper not an obstructor.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Happy birthday to the queen of my life! May you have so much more blessings and happiness and hopefully, continue to skate in the future and have a special Ex program in Pyeongchang (but that's MY own birthday wish. haha) :luv17: :hb:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Happy 26th Birthday to the Queen! :cheer:

I also hope to see her skate again as a show performer in an ice show.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
happy birthday to The Queen!! :love::luv17: may she have an amazing day :yahoo::cheer::hb:and i join you all on wishing to see her skate soon!! :sad21:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Great documentary about Yuna's whole career (2:30 hr long). it is in Korean and been uploaded a couple of months ago. I wish someone could translated some and upload this again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeM6F3wWekA
Hope this could be a gift to Yuna's lovely fans around the globe to celebrate Yuna Day.
Yuna is my favorite skater and inspiration forever.
I will be still watch Yuna's videos until the day "When the world will be as one".