Page 23 of 201 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 3011

Thread: Yu-Na Kim

  1. #331
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny0760 View Post
    As for Yuna's mindset after olys and before the Worlds, Orser explains.

    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olymp...67236911_x.htm

    (This is not only about Yuna but also about some other skaters.)
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskati...kim-yu-na.html

    Here is another article saying basically the same thing on CBC website.

  2. #332
    Tripping on the Podium alfoalfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    58
    Looks like Brian gave Yuna a day off of training,

    Kim Yu-na has taken the whole day off from practice and coach Brian Orser said in an interview that he feels she has overcome the emotional, mental and physical slump that usually comes after the Olympics.
    With all the pressure adding up to the Games and the relief win or lose, athletes have a tough time getting back into training mode but according to Orser, Kim is back and wants to win again.
    The rest of the article here: http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_V...Ne2&category=2

    BTW, has the starting order been released yet?

  3. #333
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by alfoalfo View Post
    Looks like Brian gave Yuna a day off of training,



    The rest of the article here: http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_V...Ne2&category=2

    BTW, has the starting order been released yet?
    It's not on the website yet.

  4. #334
    Tripping on the Podium alfoalfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    58
    Last edited by alfoalfo; 03-24-2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: eta more pics

  5. #335
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by alfoalfo View Post
    Wow, she looks beautiful!

  6. #336
    Tripping on the Podium alfoalfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    58
    i got this from Yuna's korean forum--

    http://yfrog.com/0sviewimagenj

    not sure what the writing says but lols at the little crown- definitely Queen Yu-Na :P

    ETA pics of Yuna, MJ and Brian--

    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500740001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500750001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500760001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500770001300pj
    Last edited by alfoalfo; 03-24-2010 at 06:38 PM.

  7. #337
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by alfoalfo View Post
    i got this from Yuna's korean forum--

    http://yfrog.com/0sviewimagenj

    not sure what the writing says but lols at the little crown- definitely Queen Yu-Na :P

    ETA pics of Yuna, MJ and Brian--

    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500740001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500750001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500760001300pj
    http://yfrog.com/j7pyh2010032500770001300pj
    I can't believe Yuna and MJ are only 5'4" and 5'2", their legs go on for days! Those pics are cute.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXngseFwLYs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3A9K...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO49w...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG4Yv...eature=related

    Pictures of Team Korea from the Olympics, Yuna and MJ always look so HAPPY, it's nice to see

  8. #338
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I can't believe Yuna and MJ are only 5'4" and 5'2", their legs go on for days! Those pics are cute.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXngseFwLYs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3A9K...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO49w...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG4Yv...eature=related

    Pictures of Team Korea from the Olympics, Yuna and MJ always look so HAPPY, it's nice to see
    I'ts proportions, body proportions I say. For example, I'm 5'4". But I'd look shorter if I wasn't standing next to Yu-na and you just compared to pics of me and her since I have short legs lols. Yu-na though has a shorter torso, but looooooooong legs (which help her w/jumps) and a small face, thus giving the illusion of more height than there actually is. My brother's like that; he's tall, but not really REALLY tall but he looks it since he has long legs, small face, etc, etc. All about the proportions I say XD.

    And then you get the model proportions, which is looooooooooong legs, loooooooong torso, small face. And anorexic. But that's a different story lols.

  9. #339
    Medalist ryoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith11 View Post
    I'ts proportions, body proportions I say. For example, I'm 5'4". But I'd look shorter if I wasn't standing next to Yu-na and you just compared to pics of me and her since I have short legs lols. Yu-na though has a shorter torso, but looooooooong legs (which help her w/jumps) and a small face, thus giving the illusion of more height than there actually is. My brother's like that; he's tall, but not really REALLY tall but he looks it since he has long legs, small face, etc, etc. All about the proportions I say XD.

    And then you get the model proportions, which is looooooooooong legs, loooooooong torso, small face. And anorexic. But that's a different story lols.
    and her teammate MJ has even more crazily long limbs. Not as pretty line as Yuna's but MJ has years to come.

  10. #340
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoko View Post
    and her teammate MJ has even more crazily long limbs. Not as pretty line as Yuna's but MJ has years to come.
    MJ looks like Yuna at age 15, so she'll probably fill out to be about Yuna's size in the coming years.

  11. #341
    Tripping on the Podium alfoalfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    58
    hot off the press!! (kind of)

    Warm-Up Group 10
    50 Mirai NAGASU USA
    51 Yu-Na KIM KOR
    52 Akiko SUZUKI JPN
    53 Rachael FLATT USA
    54 Julia SEBESTYEN HUN
    55 Alena LEONOVA RUS

    tvants - SBS stream will air Queen Yuna on the 27th @1:07AM (KST)

    Warm-Up Group 6
    28 Sarah MEIER SUI
    29 Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA UZB
    30 Cynthia PHANEUF CAN
    31 Min-Jung KWAK KOR
    32 Elena GLEBOVA EST

    Baby Korea will be shown on the 26th @9:57PM (KST)

  12. #342
    Custom Title Nadia01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by alfoalfo View Post
    hot off the press!! (kind of)

    Warm-Up Group 10
    50 Mirai NAGASU USA
    51 Yu-Na KIM KOR
    52 Akiko SUZUKI JPN
    53 Rachael FLATT USA
    54 Julia SEBESTYEN HUN
    55 Alena LEONOVA RUS

    tvants - SBS stream will air Queen Yuna on the 27th @1:07AM (KST)

    Warm-Up Group 6
    28 Sarah MEIER SUI
    29 Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA UZB
    30 Cynthia PHANEUF CAN
    31 Min-Jung KWAK KOR
    32 Elena GLEBOVA EST

    Baby Korea will be shown on the 26th @9:57PM (KST)
    Poor Akiko. Skating after Yuna again!

  13. #343
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by alfoalfo View Post

    Baby Korea will be shown on the 26th @9:57PM (KST)
    I love how they call her "Baby Korea", considering she's 16 years old!

  14. #344
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I love how they call her "Baby Korea", considering she's 16 years old!
    Lols, well to me, Minjung is absolutely adorable, like a kid Watching Yu-na's videos from 2006, she always seemed quite poised and mature while MJ has this childish feel to her.

  15. #345
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith11 View Post
    Lols, well to me, Minjung is absolutely adorable, like a kid Watching Yu-na's videos from 2006, she always seemed quite poised and mature while MJ has this childish feel to her.
    True. She's a cutie, I love how she always flashes the peace sign . Hope she skates well tomorrow, Yuna too, and Mirai. It seems like they are all a little tired.

Page 23 of 201 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •