Yuna Kim | Page 239 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I needed my 500th post to be here :luv17:

I will celebrate it with Yuna's stunning fanarts :love: https://twitter.com/osirop1782/status/831445166653255681

Congratulations! It's a great place to celebrate your 500th post. ;)

park bo gum has more lip tint than Yuna :laugh:

Yuna is gorgeous. On the side note, I love her beautiful hair colour but I loved when she had natural black hair, because it highlighted her beautiful facial features even more. But I'm not here to complain because either way she looks perfect to me. :love:

The guy on the other hand..I don't know anything about Korean film stars, but hey...I know they all want to look perfect. But he looks so unnatural and that lipstick won't help either :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
The guy on the other hand..I don't know anything about Korean film stars, but hey...I know they all want to look perfect. But he looks so unnatural and that lipstick won't help either :laugh:

:hijacked:got curious about him after their 1st commercial and started following him, and i think he is like one of the sweetest, sincere, humble and grateful person on earth :luv17:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
:hijacked:got curious about him after their 1st commercial and started following him, and i think he is like one of the sweetest, sincere, humble and grateful person on earth :luv17:

I believe you. Maybe I'll check him out some day. He's called the Nation's Son-in-Law so he must be really loved by whole Korea. :laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Why!?!?!? We all want to see MUCH MORE of Yuna.

She is a shy humble pie. She think it will be weird to present to her 'colleagues', to the like Virtue and Moir and Patrick.
I did laugh at the photo ops towards the end of medal ceremoney, where she insist she doesn't want to stand in the middle when they left a room for her there. Mai Mihara was like :scratch2:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
She is a shy humble pie. She think it will be weird to present to her 'colleagues', to the like Virtue and Moir and Patrick.
I did laugh at the photo ops towards the end of medal ceremoney, where she insist she doesn't want to stand in the middle when they left a room for her there. Mai Mihara was like :scratch2:
I agree, she is shy. :) She didn't want to stand in the centre. Previously I didn't think that she would be there for the ice dance and pairs victory ceremonies, but I hoped that she will be there for both the ladies and men.

randomfan

Record Breaker
I burst out laughing when I saw her reaction to the crowd going crazy when hearing her name being announced. :laugh: That big smile :)