Page 55 of 201 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 3008

Thread: Yu-Na Kim

  1. #811
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,580
    I love the Zero ads So fresh! But in the Fifa one Yuna wears sleeping shoes?

  2. #812
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    Yuna's Mom's book 'Give Wings to Your Child's dreams

    http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1762

    It's a good read. You can actually see the sacrifice from her mom in Yuna's early career.

  3. #813
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    I love the Zero ads So fresh! But in the Fifa one Yuna wears sleeping shoes?
    Looks like..strange. LOL.

  4. #814
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    282
    Last edited by Basics; 05-13-2010 at 12:17 PM.

  5. #815
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    You know if Yuna retires and I know she loves skating but I can totally see her...be involved in entertainment business.

    New Yuna and Big Bang shouting Korea Part 2 for World cup 2010 Hyundai Motors

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirtyl3XsUg

    The new clip with her and Big Bang looks pretty funny.

    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6013/capture2lq.jpg
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6126/capture3bs.jpg
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3429/capture4sv.jpg
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8470/capture6v.jpg
    Last edited by brownfox; 05-13-2010 at 11:33 PM.

  6. #816
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    262
    Two Japanese TV shows also introduce Yuna's singing with Big Bang.

    http://blog.naver.com/lsasnl/110086065948
    http://blog.naver.com/lsasnl/110086124647

    Hosts are complimenting her singing voice. They seem to hear her singing for the first time.
    One of the reasons why Yuna is so popular with younger generation! She enjoys those youngsters' culture and is really multi-talented!

  7. #817
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    DISCOVERY Channel documentary about Yuna Kim and South Korea

    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GIgR8LVehs4/

  8. #818
    Medalist ryoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by brownfox View Post
    You know if Yuna retires and I know she loves skating but I can totally see her...be involved in entertainment business.

    New Yuna and Big Bang shouting Korea Part 2 for World cup 2010 Hyundai Motors

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirtyl3XsUg

    The new clip with her and Big Bang looks pretty funny.

    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6013/capture2lq.jpg
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6126/capture3bs.jpg
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3429/capture4sv.jpg
    http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8470/capture6v.jpg
    Yuna made it very clear that she will not be involved in entertainment business (debut as a singer, actress, etc.) even if she retires. I don't think Yuna wants (or needs) more attention than she already has.
    Right now it appears as though she is involved a lot with all those numerous CMs, but only becacuse her agency had been putting those off after olympics.
    BTW, thanks for the link to the documentary below. It was very nice to see.

  9. #819
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    Latest news article about Yuna..

    Reuters interview

    Figure skating-Queen Yuna happy to put career on ice

    Reuters - May 17, 2010, 9:39 pm


    SEOUL, May 17 (Reuters) - Three months after her Olympic figure skating success, Kim Yuna is still enjoying her victory and ignoring the "horrendous" thought of deciding whether or not to defend her title in Sochi.

    After wowing the world with her record-setting display in Vancouver, Queen Yuna, as she has been dubbed, has been dining with presidents and filming commercials after becoming the first South Korean to win an Olympic figure skating gold medal.

    The 19-year-old Kim will head back to her training rink in Canada in a few weeks and search for what comes next in a life that already has netted her millions of dollars in endorsements and a place among the sports finest.
    Here's the complete article

    http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...ppy-career-ice

    Photos from the interview

    http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4678/r403949863.jpg
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6268/r1379266321.jpg
    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7277/r3158546433.jpg
    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/913/r3888772253.jpg
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7800/r2012471009.jpg

    http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...lug=r403949863
    Last edited by brownfox; 05-17-2010 at 11:09 AM.

  10. #820
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    I just lurked from Yuna's forum and they said that she sent an entry for GP series and according to them she will be moving to Toronto for training w/ her new physical trainer, so that indicates hard training according to the news. Hmmmmmmmmm. The plot thickens.

  11. #821
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by brownfox View Post
    I just lurked from Yuna's forum and they said that she sent an entry for GP series and according to them she will be moving to Toronto for training w/ her new physical trainer, so that indicates hard training according to the news. Hmmmmmmmmm. The plot thickens.
    yeah, but she's still not sure about her future plan. I guess she submitted the entry just in case. She said she will decide after flying to Toronto.

  12. #822
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPC2018 View Post
    yeah, but she's still not sure about her future plan. I guess she submitted the entry just in case. She said she will decide after flying to Toronto.
    Maybe she is waiting to see how she feels when she steps back on the training ice at the Cricket Club. She would have to feel that competitive fire within when she gets on the ice. That would be a place for me to give me the answers if I were in her shoes. Her body and mind will tell her whether she should train for competitions or for shows. Either way is fine with me as a fan.

  13. #823
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    250
    Yuna will announce her decision on May 31st and there will be a press conference.

  14. #824
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by brownfox View Post
    Yuna will announce her decision on May 31st and there will be a press conference.
    You sure? I read she will have a press conference at the airport but she will NOT have made a decision by then.
    She will maker her decision after meeting with David and Brian in Toronto.

  15. #825
    Always supporting skaters :) 100yen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    Maybe she is waiting to see how she feels when she steps back on the training ice at the Cricket Club. She would have to feel that competitive fire within when she gets on the ice. That would be a place for me to give me the answers if I were in her shoes. Her body and mind will tell her whether she should train for competitions or for shows. Either way is fine with me as a fan.
    Great post! I think every skater should decide whether or not to retire depending how they feel on the ice minus the opinions of coaches, parents, companies or whomever else. Whatever happens, if Yu-Na listens to her heart I know it will be the right decision.

Page 55 of 201 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •