Yuna Kim | Page 59 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

janetfan

Match Penalty
probably David Wilson. I guess he can't name everybody at once. They probably got together earlier in the summer.

Yes, I guess that is possible with Wilson being so busy. BTW, is there any news about Christina? I was surprised she did not move up to seniors but maybe her team thought it best.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
BTW, is there any news about Christina? I was surprised she did not move up to seniors but maybe her team thought it best.
Christina Gao is scheduled to compete in the 3rd JGP in Austria next month.

She skated her Junior programs at Thornhill Summer Skate 2 weeks ago and won her group (no online videos are available) -- I've posted some info/news links at: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...gust-12th-15th&p=512844&viewfull=1#post512844

You can watch videos of Christina's 2 new programs (Senior version), both choreographed by David Wilson, in the Skate Detroit thread -- here's the link:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...ough-July-24th&p=512842&viewfull=1#post512842

Back to Yu-Na...

Last edited:
A David Wilson program for Kiira Korpi? That should be wonderful to behold.

And I can't wait to see the Pang/Tong program and of course YuNa's. I'm glad she's training again.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
All that Skate LA tickets go on sale today! Tickets for the second performance on Sunday oct 3rd will go on sale Wednesday!

brownfox

On the Ice
If people are curious about Yuna's SP, someone said from ONTD and YNKF that her SP will be choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne!!

Anyway, the girl can never catch a normal break. You go to Korea, sign some autographs, shoot commercials here and there, singing some songs in shows, hosting ice shows from korea to la, every photo you published from your personal account getting headlines, even your personal grades from school getting published by the media, you become an ambassador like almost every govt. projects/campaigns, and then you go back to Toronto training........what a crazy life.

Last edited:

parma

On the Ice
A Korean reporter contacted ATS and they said Yuna is doing better and will continue training at a different club from next week for the ATS LA show. She also continues to work on her competitive programs which are almost completed through collaboration with David Wilson and Shae-Lynn Bourne.They also said she is looking for a new coach.

I admire Yuna's toughness. Wonderful.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^^If this is true YuNa should consider this offer. She could train at Michelle's rink in LA until her show in October and at the same time work on getting a new coach.

janetfan

Match Penalty
^^If this is true YuNa should consider this offer. She could train at Michelle's rink in LA until her show in October and at the same time work on getting a new coach.

Yes, of course. Michelle will then advise Yuna to go to Rafael.
Once Yuna goes to Mao's former coach it will clear the way for Mao to go to Yuna's ex-coach Brian.

What a diabolical scheme from Orser's agency and the JSF :laugh: