Page 76 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2954

Thread: Yu-Na Kim

The burr up Speedy's Butt! visaliakid's Avatar

They are saying it will be held at the Staples Center! I am about to pass out from the excitement!!

Custom Title
    Yay! How great if she performs in the States. And if Kwan joins her! There will be crowds around the block.

I don't know the rules about eligibility and how they apply to shows, but surely YuNa's team is savvy and will keep her from agreeing anything to jeopardize her World and Olympic participation. After all, doesn't Stars on Ice have skaters who are still involved in eligible competitions, such as Mirai?

Dare we hope that this will be televised?

Beautiful post, Olympia! I see nothing wrong with honorary citizenship for outstanding people (the example of Raoul Wallenberg, etc.). Congrats to Dr. Sammy Lee, as well. Very impressive accomplishments.

Great news for people in the LA area re: the ice show!

Custom Title
    Now it's official: the show will be hosted by All That Sport, Yuna's firm. Jeremy just responded to his fans inquiry about his participation that he has scheduling conflict and so can't do this time. Hope Michelle takes part!

nefertiti..reincarnate
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is no more YuNa show in the rest of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPC2018 View Post
    Yuna doesn't do a show during season unless it's for charity.
    So it's rather Tony Wheeler who was right. If his information was right, Yuna might be doing some more shows then .... but we'll wait and see.

Custom Title
    New Yuna commercial for LG Saffron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnc49uPld8

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    So it's rather Tony Wheeler who was right. If his information was right, Yuna might be doing some more shows then .... but we'll wait and see.

It's rather an off-season ice show. I doubt that she will do another one before Worlds. I'm sure speedy's eyes are on her.

nefertiti..reincarnate
    AFAIK the season starts each year on July 1st, ISU wise.
    Junior GPs starts August.
    Nebelhorn is in September.

So it may never be unnatural for Speedy to think October is deep into the season by far.

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    *shrug* YuNa's bulletproof.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    Junior GPs starts August.
    Nebelhorn is in September.

So it may never be unnatural for Speedy to think October is deep into the season by far.
    Or perhaps you think as such?

I'm sure Yuna and her ageny would never do anything that will affect her future eligibility in amateur career, so no need to worry. Heck, the show may have already been approved by the ISU. who knows.
    Last edited by Basics; 08-09-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prettykeys View Post
    *shrug* YuNa's bulletproof.

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer
    In the past, the official rules about shows and exhibitions were applied only to the Grand Prix "season." If a senior skater declined to participate in the Grand Prix, that skater could not do a show from the period of time of the first GP event until after the GP final.

Michelle Kwan did the Campbell's cheesefest in early October, then the Marshall's cheesefest in mid-December, neatly bracketing the Grand Prix season, without penalty even in years that she skipped the Grand Prix. I think Yu-na Kim will be OK whatever she decides to do (bulletproof )

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    In the past, the official rules about shows and exhibitions were applied only to the Grand Prix "season." If a senior skater declined to participate in the Grand Prix, that skater could not do a show from the period of time of the first GP event until after the GP final.

Michelle Kwan did the Campbell's cheesefest in early October, then the Marshall's cheesefest in mid-December, neatly bracketing the Grand Prix season, without penalty even in years that she skipped the Grand Prix. I think Yu-na Kim will be OK whatever she decides to do (bulletproof )
    Thanks for clarifying.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice&Glass View Post

Thanks prettykeys, you just made my day.
    It makes me sigh whenever I see some posters not happy with whatever Yu-na does.
    I personally don't think an ice show with Yu-na and Michelle in the states (yessss!)
    would harm any skaters or fans in general so what's there to complain about?
    Huh? I don't think anyone is complaining? On the contrary, people are excited about it, and with good reason!

Custom Title
    Yuna just updated her Twitter

Flood-affected children in north-western Pakistan urgently need aid - Help @UNICEF help these children - Please visit http://www.unicef.org about 11 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/yunaaaa

please support and help...

Page 76 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast