Yuna Kim | Page 79 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

cooper

Medalist
Last edited:

Figure88

On the Ice
^^Love the photos! Yuna & David seem to have such an easygoing relationship. I liked the second photo especially. Yuna seems to have such a great sense of humor, or is it David's influence?

Last edited:
I'm so glad YuNa didn't make a clean break with everyone from Canada and that she maintained such a close relationship with David. Whatever the reasons for her change, the fact remains that Orser and Wilson nurtured her in a way that created a phenomenal skater and also enriched her as a person. At least one of them is still with her.

Last edited:
L

lowtherlore

Yes, I'm glad with that. I hope her former coach too was enriched in the process.

cosmos

On the Ice
I'm so glad YuNa didn't make a clean break with everyone from Canada and that she maintained such a close relationship with David. Whatever the reasons for her change, the fact remains that Orser and Wilson nurtured her in a way that created a phenomenal skater and also enriched her as a person. At least one of them is still with her.

Don't forget to include Tracy there. I think she made a big contribution to YuNa's skating skill and steps.

csunny7

Rinkside
Yuna's photo of " Thanksgiving with Naomi Nari Nam!" in her official website:party2:
http://yunakim.com/ ( Go to yuna space ->photo diary )

Yuna looks gorgeous as usual. :love:
So glad she has a good time with nice people around her

alfoalfo

Rinkside
Just some info on the new programs:

http://www.universalsports.com/news/article/newsid=503147.html

Giselle
Yuna:
"This is the first time that I chose ballet music for my program. I think it will be a great opportunity to show another side of me," explained Yuna Kim on the short program. "I like the actual story of Giselle. I look forward to fully expressing the dramatic and lyrical interpretation of the music in my program."

Arirang: Homage to Korea
Yuna:
"David Wilson had often recommended Arirang (one of the most famous Korean folk music) for program music. However, I had my reservations because I thought it was never the right time. After the success at the Olympics, I thought now is the right time to give back to the people of Korea and to thank them for their enthusiastic support."

^ shaking and crying!!

Last edited by a moderator: