Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Entries

Custom Title
    Yes I saw it at the list, but there is a substitute:

Zoe BLANC / Pierre-Loup BOUQUET
    Last edited by MagicFairy; 01-14-2010 at 07:35 PM.

n_halifax
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFairy View Post
    Yes I saw it at the list, but there is a substitute:

Zoe BLANC / Pierre-Loup BOUQUET
    Yep, it appears to be official. Isabelle and Olivier have been replaced by Zoe and Pierre-Loup. Joelle Forte is STILL listed as "TBC". I wonder how long she has to provide documentation?

Custom Title
    The Entry list at Starting orders/ Results has been updated:

Sonja Mugosa (MNE) is finally out :(((

Joelle Forte (AZE) is still in, but I doubt she can compete...

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirti View Post
    And... no girl for France, it's a shame, a shame, a shame... We HAVE girls with european level, but we DON'T HAVE a federation with european level
    I just noticed that.
    Why isn't there a French lady in the competition?
    Some kind of problem winin the federation?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skate4ever View Post
    I just noticed that.
    Why isn't there a French lady in the competition?
    Some kind of problem winin the federation?
    French Federation doesn't like some french skaters. After the French Nats, Podium was 1. Léna Marrocco, 2. Maé-Bérénice Meité, 3. Gwendoline Didier. Marrocco and Meité aren't age eligible for Europeans, so it would be logical to send Gwendoline Didier, who has beaten her personal best, with a consistantly triple flip and triple lutz, and some chances to be on the European top10. But French Fed doesn't like Gwendoline because... because, so they search to stop her carreer. There is no other official reason for the moment.
    And even if Gwendoline can't skate for any reasons, we have other girls who are age eligible (Sandra Sitbon, Emilie Simon...).
    But probably the French Fed will have the title of the most incongruous federation of the decade

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    But French Fed doesn't like Gwendoline because... because, so they search to stop her carreer. There is no other official reason for the moment.
    And even if Gwendoline can't skate for any reasons, we have other girls who are age eligible (Sandra Sitbon, Emilie Simon...).
    But probably the French Fed will have the title of the most incongruous federation of the decade
    Emilie Simon?? The only Emilie simon I know is the french singer who happens to be fantastic..
    I thought maybe there was some kind of logic behind this but apparently the french fed is simply a bully.

Tripping on the Podium
    French Federation doesn't like some french skaters. After the French Nats, Podium was 1. Léna Marrocco, 2. Maé-Bérénice Meité, 3. Gwendoline Didier. Marrocco and Meité aren't age eligible for Europeans, so it would be logical to send Gwendoline Didier, who has beaten her personal best, with a consistantly triple flip and triple lutz, and some chances to be on the European top10. But French Fed doesn't like Gwendoline because... because, so they search to stop her carreer. There is no other official reason for the moment.
    I'm really surprised that the French federation hasn't even issued an excuse for not sending any lady to the Euros.
    How are the French figure skating fans and the media reacting to this?
    Are they sending any lady skater to Vancouver?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5