Entries | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Entries

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Any word on wheather the Azerbaijin Federation got it together to put Fedor Andreev in as an entry for the Euros? Back at Nelbelhorn, Fedor mentioned that he was going to try to compete at Euros and Worlds.

N

n_halifax

Any word on wheather the Azerbaijin Federation got it together to put Fedor Andreev in as an entry for the Euros? Back at Nelbelhorn, Fedor mentioned that he was going to try to compete at Euros and Worlds.

Disappointingly, Fedor is not on the list of entries and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way... I don't know if he's still going to try for Worlds or not. They are listing former American skater Joelle Forte as an entry but it still says 'to be confirmed' by her name so no word if she will be representing Azerbaijan here either.

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Changes in the entries list:

Ladies: Joelle Forte (AZE) is out :frown:

Pairs: Lubov BAKIROVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK (BLR) are now confirmed :)

N

n_halifax

Anna is out? How disappointing! I really enjoy her skating actually. I'm surprised Poland didn't provide an alternate for this spot.

Ivana

On the Ice
Anna Jurkiewicz and ice dancers Vykhodtseva/Moscicki (Poland) are out :(
OMG...why? :no: Poland could have named at least a substitude in ladies category, they have enough young skaters who are eligible, even though their level is not so high.

MagicFairy

On the Ice
The 2nd ukranian pair Ekaterina Kostenko/ Roman Talan have also withdrawn :(

Does anyone know more? Are they injured?

Will they go to Olympics?