View Poll Results: Which country are you from?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • USA

77 32.35%
  • Canada

26 10.92%
  • Russia

10 4.20%
  • Japan

14 5.88%
  • Europe

68 28.57%
  • Asia

31 13.03%
  • other continents. sorry~

12 5.04%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which country are you from?

Custom Title

Which country are you from?

I always wanted to do this survey, and I am finally doing.

Ok, here we go~

yeah, it's good idea. If you belong to Europe, Asia, or other continents, can you specify where you are from?
    Last edited by Basics; 12-30-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Custom Title
    Europe is not a country, it's a continent You made German, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Great Britain, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Croatia etc. to the same country Nice poll anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTheMusician View Post
    Europe is not a country, it's a continent You made German, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Great Britain, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Croatia etc. to the same country Nice poll anyway!
    Asia is also a continent. You can do 10 options, right? Why don't make China one and then three other nations. For example France, Italy or whatever you like. The last option can be others. Just a suggestion. I agree it is a nice poll

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTheMusician View Post
    I know that~ duh~ LOL well, I tried to make it fair and this is the best I came up with. I honestly didn't think GSF has this many European users. well, it's not a big deal, right? so have fun with it!
    Last edited by Basics; 12-30-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Asia is also a continent. You can do 10 options, right? Why don't make China one and then three other nations. For example France, Italy or whatever you like. The last option can be others. Just a suggestion. I agree it is a nice poll
    come on guys~ don't try to make me look like a dummy. lol :sheesh: really? China? hm, I don't think we have many Chinese users here in Golden. maybe I'm wrong. well, I don't know how to change the setting so it's too late. sorry~
    Last edited by Basics; 12-30-2009 at 07:32 PM.

On the Ice
    Chengdu Sichuan China
    heihei

Custom Title
    Come on, guys! almost 400 views, but only 36 votes?

Don't be shy , participate in my poll!
    Last edited by Basics; 12-30-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPC2018 View Post
    I know that~ duh~ LOL well, I tried to make it fair and this is the best I came up with. I honestly didn't think GSF has this many European users. well, it's not a big deal, right? so have fun with it!
    and european users are leading the poll (i'm joking, obviously! and i'm european!)
    BTW, great idea this poll!!

Custom Title
    I'm really enjoying this forum! Nice to read good writings and opinions about figure skating all over the world when none of my friends truly understand nothing of this sport! (Except something like "Kiira is beautiful and Laura won something---what was that, I can't remember" :banging

In the country/continent debate, it seems as though the poll is more about which figure skating pole people are from.

Custom Title
    come on guys~ don't try to make me look like a dummy. lol :sheesh: really? China? hm, I don't think we have many Chinese users here in Golden. maybe I'm wrong. well, I don't know how to change the setting so it's too late. sorry~
    Well, Beijing is not in Canada.

I'm surprised that there are so many Europeans! I have kind of assumed that this is a US dominant forum. Thanks for creating a fun poll. I like it!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm surprised that there are so many Europeans! I have kind of assumed that this is a US dominant forum. Thanks for creating a fun poll. I like it!
    There are 12,228 members on this board as of today. So no conclusion yet.

Custom Title
    No Russians yet voted? very surprising!

Also, I thought this is American & Japanese dominant forum, but it's interesting to see many other European users as well.
    Last edited by Basics; 01-04-2010 at 02:39 PM.

come on guys~ don't try to make me look like a dummy. lol :sheesh:
    No, no not at all Strange though with more than 700 views and 55 "votes". What's the problem guys all over the world?

No Russians yet voted? very surprising!
    :
    Maybe they see themselves as Europeans

Also, I thought this is American & Japanese dominant forum, but it's interesting to see many other European users as well.
    Geographically I live in a country in Europe, but I would never define myself as a "European". Well the, another vote from the country Europe

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast