Thread: Budapest venue and tickets?

Spectator

0 Not allowed!

Question Budapest venue and tickets?

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Does anybody know venue name for Europeans in Budapest, where it is located in relation to the city or how to order tickets from the US?

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Carol, welcome to GS!

The name of the venue is the Budapest Sport Arena. Here's a link to the official web site for Europeans in Budapest:
    http://www.efsc2004.hu/

Here's a link to a pic of the arena:
    http://www.efsc2004.hu/pict/arena1.htm It looks like a UFO.

They don't have info on how to order the tickets yet. You can try emailing them at efsc2004@acenet.hu.

Spectator

0 Not allowed!

Budapest venue and tickets

Thanks so much. This was just the information I needed. Don't know if I will go, but Budapest is certainly a much nicer city than Dortmund and this new rink looks great. The Dortmund rink, it seems, is quite old and the spectators seem to sit a good space back from the rink - meaning there is no rink side seating.

0 Not allowed!
    I just came back from Budapest a few weeks ago. Gorgeous city! My advice to anyone going there -- try the thermal spas! Don't go to turisty places like the Margaret Island, but go somewhere like Gillert or Szezeny (sp?). It's quite an experience!

Spectator

0 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    ticket advise: Order your tickets by phone, from Globe Center!
    the number is on the official web site, and they speak good english. Me, and my friends trying to order tickets by e-mail, have in general experienced the organizers to be a little ...hm...unorganized...