Thread: Budapest venue and tickets?

Rinkside

Question Budapest venue and tickets?

Does anybody know venue name for Europeans in Budapest, where it is located in relation to the city or how to order tickets from the US?

Hi Carol, welcome to GS!

The name of the venue is the Budapest Sport Arena. Here's a link to the official web site for Europeans in Budapest:
    http://www.efsc2004.hu/

Here's a link to a pic of the arena:
    http://www.efsc2004.hu/pict/arena1.htm It looks like a UFO.

They don't have info on how to order the tickets yet. You can try emailing them at efsc2004@acenet.hu.

Rinkside

Budapest venue and tickets

Thanks so much. This was just the information I needed. Don't know if I will go, but Budapest is certainly a much nicer city than Dortmund and this new rink looks great. The Dortmund rink, it seems, is quite old and the spectators seem to sit a good space back from the rink - meaning there is no rink side seating.

I just came back from Budapest a few weeks ago. Gorgeous city! My advice to anyone going there -- try the thermal spas! Don't go to turisty places like the Margaret Island, but go somewhere like Gillert or Szezeny (sp?). It's quite an experience!

hiding in Sergej's backpack with Maksim Shabalin
    ticket advise: Order your tickets by phone, from Globe Center!
    the number is on the official web site, and they speak good english. Me, and my friends trying to order tickets by e-mail, have in general experienced the organizers to be a little ...hm...unorganized...