Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Men entries

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    it will really depend on which Johnny shows up in Spokane... if the nervous, unsure Johnny reappears AGAIN then he's in trouble... if he wants the title/spot on the team too bad it could also cause trouble...

he needs just just go out and skate like he did in 2005
    2005 was a long time ago, that's what people are hoping Sasha does too. I'm starting to think they are both just past their prime but maybe they will surprise me at nationals.

yes it was over four years ago, I'm well aware of that.

but he needs that mindset... he's been pretty beaten up mentally by himself, the media, and "skating fans". I was harsh on him before and after with some of the things that he said that were pretty bone head, but as far as kicking him when he was down about his actual skating, not so much. He's a fantastic skater, I've been fortunate enough to see him LIVE three times. I may not enjoy his choreography all that much, or some of the things he says/does off the ice, but I can't deny his talent... even when he does fall, he does have a quality.

I think the podium will be:
    Evan
    Jeremy
    Johnny

although I'd much prefer it to be:
    Johnny
    Ryan
    Jeremy
    Adam

and as much as I'm not a fan of Evan, they'd be foolish not to send him to the Olympics, unless he was injured.

I can't believe it's so close! this week is going to go by so slow until the events start up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3