bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
My predictions for the top five:

1. Belbin and Agosto
2. Davis and White
3. Navarro and Bommentre
4. Samuelson and Bates
5. Hubbell and Hubbell

I'm pretty much seeing things the same way, although 1/2 could flip and 3/4 also. I'm also assuming that the 4CC team will be places #4-6, either by naming those skaters directly or as alternates when (if?) places 1-3 (assumed to be Olympic team) decline. #6--probably Chock/Zuerlein.

N

n_halifax

I'm pretty much seeing things the same way, although 1/2 could flip and 3/4 also. I'm also assuming that the 4CC team will be places #4-6, either by naming those skaters directly or as alternates when (if?) places 1-3 (assumed to be Olympic team) decline. #6--probably Chock/Zuerlein.

I agree with you. 1/2 and 3/4 could easily flip and there's a slight possibility that the Hubbell's could sneak into 4th place... they are definitely in there. You're probably right about the 4CC team.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I agree with you. 1/2 and 3/4 could easily flip and there's a slight possibility that the Hubbell's could sneak into 4th place... they are definitely in there. You're probably right about the 4CC team.

I agree with the 3/4, etc. but I don't see D/W winning again. Call me crazy, but I think the judges will be glad that B/A are back this year and they will win. Either that or B/A will think that they have something to prove b/c they didn't do Nats last year and go all out and win. But still with the same result.

I think Davis and White are on their way up and Belbin and Agosto are past their peak. I think Davis and White will prevail.

Dpoes anyone think that Chock and Zeurline :love: might might be able to move up a notch or two?

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
This is the first time in A LONG TIME that the Gold medal is not a give-away. Davis and White or Belbin and Agosto could get it. Right now they are about a tie for me as to who is the favorite, with slight edge to Davis/White. This is going to be awesome.

I see Madison Chock / Greg Zuerlein bringing up to 3rd.

Dyan

On the Ice
I can understand the argument for either D&W or B&A winning but I'm not sure where the B&A are past their peak talk comes from. I feel (GP marks nothwithstanding) B&A look the best they have in a while (although yes, they did need more mileage on their programs) and have really good material (especially the FD).

I do feel that D&W probably have the edge with their OD though from what I've read B&A are tweaking their own. I do understand that artistically it's not everybody's cup of tea while almost everyone seems to love D&W's Bollywood piece. If B&A do come in feeling as if they need to prove themselves as they did at worlds last year and they skate well, they could regain the title based on the CD and FD alone. I do agree it will be very close though no matter which team wins.

I feel as if the judges are going to give N&B a fair shot at making the Olympic team but Kim and Brent can't make any mistakes. S&B's programs continue to be less than inspiring but their skating skills speak for themselves.

After seeing the Hubbell's material this year I don't think they will move ahead of N&B unless N&B have a really bad competition.

Whatever happens, it would be great to see a clean competition although I'm not sure if that's possible.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
BA will just edge out DW in the compulsory. DW will pull ahead in the Original in deference to the scores from the international judges but BA will edge ahead in the Free and win overall by a point. Why? A big thank from the US judges for BA for putting US dance on the map. What should happen? DW should win. They are better this year.