Kim Yu-na Asked to Skate in Four Continents Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kim Yu-na Asked to Skate in Four Continents Championships

rossdale

Match Penalty
Is Mr C bullying Yuna Kim?

He is cleary abusing his power and giving Yuna unnecessary pressures. No matter what Yuna's decision is, the damage has done to her.

He is just a mean bully who tries to impress his sponsors. You know who I am talking about. Dirty Secrete of Mr. C

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
You know. I wish Cinquanta would shut the "f" up. First of all Kim Yu-Na does not need to compete in this event. Yes it would be good for Korea but the Olympics are right around the corner. So who cares if the Ladies event is like 25 days after the 4CC's. Maybe she would like to take part in the Opening ceremonies for this could be her 1st and only... See More olympics she will compete in. Four continents isn't that big of an event. The Olympics are much bigger and he better not sanction her because I will be the first one to protest along with billions of people in the country of South Korea.

☆Genie

Rinkside
Well maybe she doesn't want to hurt herself so she should downgrade her routine and surprise us all in Vancouver because we'll all think she lost her touch keke.