Irina Slutskaya's triple-triple combinations | Golden Skate

Irina Slutskaya's triple-triple combinations

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Out of all those 3Sal-3Loop(2Toe) combinations she did her whole career, only 4 would be ratified under CoP (maybe 5, depending on the caller at 1998 Worlds) .

Her only 3Lutz-3Loop that would be ratified is the one she did at 2005 Worlds.

Bartek

On the Ice
Out of all those 3Sal-3Loop(2Toe) combinations she did her whole career, only 4 would be ratified under CoP (maybe 5, depending on the caller at 1998 Worlds) .

Can you list all those 4 combination? And in case of 3Lutz-3Loop, what about that one from Russian Nats 2000-2001? I thought it wasn't underrotated but maybe two-footed, though.

Mafke

Medalist

I'll just repost (with slight editing) what I wrote on a certain other forum:

Well, under CoP that wouldn't have happened, because after being slammed for UR a few times she'd rework the programs to not take such huge risks (who cares if no lady had ever tried a 3-lutz-3-lopop before, if the technical caller says it's an inch short it's a very bad double, period). That'll teach her to try to innovate.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Can you list all those 4 combination? And in case of 3Lutz-3Loop, what about that one from Russian Nats 2000-2001? I thought it wasn't underrotated but maybe two-footed, though.

1997 Worlds, 1999-2000 season GPF, 2004 Cup of Russia, 2005 Cup of Russia.

The 3Lutz-3Loop at that Nationals was landed on one foot, but the rotation was short - that's what causes her leg to swing around and some ice to spray on the landing.