Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Predictions

Medalist
    What I meant to write about Kiira is that her programs are not based on interpreting subtle changes in music. And I didn't mean that she doesn't have musicality. It's just that her programs are not built with such requirements to musicality. But anyone who's seen her gala Butterfly performance knows that she definitely would have that ability too. I personally think it would be nice to see more of that in her competitive programs too.

Men's competition was thrilling to say the least but iam not sure if there is any European lady capable of being competitive with a almost clean Mao Asada, Yuna Kim, or Joannie Rochette.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Men's competition was thrilling to say the least but iam not sure if there is any European lady capable of being competitive with a almost clean Mao Asada, Yuna Kim, or Joannie Rochette.
    Carolina. If she's clean. Which is a big IF. I mean, one of these days she'll have a really good competition, why not at the Olympics? Everyone else, probably not, but Leonova is capable of landing 7 triples.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6