Fully Focused - Shae-Lynn Bourne | Golden Skate

Fully Focused - Shae-Lynn Bourne

i love to skate

Medalist
An article on Shae's choreography with special mention on Joannie Rochette! I'm very happy to hear that things are going well for Joannie and I love Shae's choreography. She is going to be very in demand in the coming years.:)

After seeing Rochette a week ago in Montreal, Bourne said she is not worried about the skater

Bourne left feeling excited about Rochette's chances in the coming weeks. "You can tell a skater until you're blue in the face that they can do it, and that they're amazing and just to enjoy it, but it's easier to say than to do," Bourne said. The understanding has to come from within.

Rochette did understand that, Bourne said. "I can't wait to see her at nationals. I can't wait to see how she opens up to the world at the Olympics. I have a really good feeling about that for her.

"She's one of the best women in the world, no doubt. I think she knows that."

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-skating/news/newsid=24463.html

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An article on Shae's choreography with special mention on Joannie Rochette! I'm very happy to hear that things are going well for Joannie and I love Shae's choreography. She is going to be very in demand in the coming years.:)

After seeing Rochette a week ago in Montreal, Bourne said she is not worried about the skater

Bourne left feeling excited about Rochette's chances in the coming weeks. "You can tell a skater until you're blue in the face that they can do it, and that they're amazing and just to enjoy it, but it's easier to say than to do," Bourne said. The understanding has to come from within.

Rochette did understand that, Bourne said. "I can't wait to see her at nationals. I can't wait to see how she opens up to the world at the Olympics. I have a really good feeling about that for her.

"She's one of the best women in the world, no doubt. I think she knows that."

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-skating/news/newsid=24463.html

From Shae's mouth to Joannie's mind and the skate gods' ears. :love::bow:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I really enjoy watching Shae-Lynn's choreography. Not only is she a great skater herself, she has blossomed into a very talented choreographer.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I really enjoy watching Shae-Lynn's choreography. Not only is she a great skater herself, she has blossomed into a very talented choreographer.

Yes! Her short program for Jeremy is excellent as is most of the things I have seen her do.