Isabelle B. and Lloyd I. | Golden Skate

Isabelle B. and Lloyd I.

lulu

Final Flight
I thought Scott and Dulebon were being coached by Isabelle and her husband Rocky Marvel?

Jhar55

Medalist
In the IFS Oct issue there's an article about them saying that next years SOI Canada will serve as a farewell tour.:cry:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Heaven forbid! I guess they had to move on sometime....

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Izzy and Lloyd retiring this year is one of the main reasons I have traveled to Canada twice this fall and am going back up there for CSOI in the spring. ;) I have wanted to see them skate since I was in high school and finally, of course the year they are going to retire, I get to see them skate live several times. They will be missed for sure but I think its wonderful that they are now coaching and helping the sport in other ways. Izzy is a very talented photographer too. Many of her photos are in that COI 25th celebration book that came out last year. I wish them both all the best! :love:

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
Isabelle and Rocky are listed as Tiffany and Phil's new coaches, but at SA, Isabelle and Lloyd were with them during the SP and the USFSA had a picture of Lloyd at the draw.

I don't know if Lloyd was just helping out for a few days or has also been working with them, but he's not listed as an official coach. I didn't see Rocky until the end of the weekend, so maybe he had a conflict in the first part and Lloyd was helping out.

Isabelle and Lloyd definitely brought the house down during Kurt's Gotta Skate (even with only a few days notice) and I'll definitely miss them when they stop performing.

skatingfantasy

Rinkside
Aww , what a bummer they are retiring soon, but when I think about it they have been skating for a very long time. As Elena and Anton were my favorite "romantic" pair skaters, Isabelle and Lloyd were my favorite "fun and exciting" pair skaters. I will miss them too.