Hersh on Plushenko/Russian Natls Scoring | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Hersh on Plushenko/Russian Natls Scoring

seniorita

Record Breaker
Honestly I don't think Simon is that great in terms of commentary. I suspect that he still cannot identify the jumps since he often calls them wrong

Who cares, he ' s the master:rock:with that voice he can name the axel as a loop, I love him anyway…:biggrin:I don’t need all the technical to enjoy the commentary. Sometimes the negativity and unnecessary speculation ruins it for me.
Our greek Dick Button commentator is so popular in Greece that none can imagine fs without him. He is a dinosaur, has been commenting since I remember myself. He makes figure skating broadcasting like a fairytale for children, he has a great voice but doesn’t talk much during the program, then when it is over he starts all the stories about the sport, the athlete, you can glue on tv. He has big trouble with new system and you see he is still in 6.0 era, when someone falls he gets frustrated.:laugh:
Thanx Ant c413209898fb9c0069e621fd4dfb8d28.gif
url%5D

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
OMG, mistakenly I added a T to his surname there while reading the post and thought that's what you were calling him.. :laugh::laugh:
You smell scandal cos he will undoubtedly penalize Evan's 3A or what? :unsure::unsure: Here come pre-olympic conspiracy theories.. :laugh:

Who is the 1st and 2nd in your cute little image??? I couldn't make out. LOL
I know 3rd for tie is Verner and Lambiel.

schiele

Final Flight
Who is the 1st and 2nd in your cute little image??? I couldn't make out. LOL
I know 3rd for tie is Verner and Lambiel.

1st is Joubert, 2nd is Plushenko. I actually thought Verner and Lambiel were more difficult to recognize. :laugh::laugh:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
The little Zebra difficult to recognize??? Never! :rofl:

Verner kinda looks like a tool in that cartoon :laugh: . I really want him to do two clean programs and beat pretty boy Joubert though, he has the ability and just needs to channel it. Sometimes I wonder if Joubert gets good scores because he's good looking.....i've been wondering the same thing about some of the European ladies lately (Lepisto, Korpi, Kostner) :eek:

plushyta

On the Ice
Sometimes I wonder if Joubert gets good scores because he's good looking.....
:rofl:

According to this logic - Plushenko is the most good looking skater of all time! :laugh: :rock:

... as I am, of course, personally and think :love: ... but some do not agree with me :p

Last edited: