Skating frog and moose | Golden Skate

Skating frog and moose

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
No, I just saw them in a catalog I received today, thought that they were cute and that skating fans might be interested in them. There have been threads in the past about skating themed items...some fans collect this type of thing.

Piel

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The picture of the moose was not showing up only text. It works OK now.

Piel

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
whoa something's totally wrong.... female moose do NOT have antlers...

I am so sick of seeing these "female moose" with antlers... it's like people that make these things have no intelligence... how hard is it to research these sort of things

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My brother owns a campground in Stanley Idaho and he gets all kinds of stupid questions. At what elevation do the elk turn into moose!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Uhmm....frogs and moose don't skate either. It's whimsical. A moose is more identifiable with it's horns. Who knows maybe Helga's a cross dresser:laugh: . I am sure that other part of these creatures are not anatomically correct either LOL. If you check out the rest of the catalog you will see that most of the stuff is geared toward the more excentric shopper. I got my 13y/o neice a pair of Sponge Bob boxers with lip prints all over them for Valentine's Day out of this catalog.`

Piel

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm talking in "mosee junk" in general... I swear a moose looks like a moose with or without antlers! LOL