Khokhlova / Novitski new free dance music! | Golden Skate

Khokhlova / Novitski new free dance music!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
This was long overdue. If they want to pay homage to Russia, why not use music from one of that country's great composers? Firebird is very overused this season, but I don't think a icedance team is using it and I think it is very much their style. Good move.

N

n_halifax

This was long overdue. If they want to pay homage to Russia, why not use music from one of that country's great composers? Firebird is very overused this season, but I don't think a icedance team is using it and I think it is very much their style. Good move.

I agree in that it is very fitting to their style - I'll take another interpretation of "The Firebird" over Muzak any day. I'm excited to see it at Europeans! :)

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
This is wonderful news!!:rock::clap: I wasnt caring for thier Free Dance AT ALL this season. I'll take Firebird anyday :yes:

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
YAY!:bow: I'm so glad they'll have a new FD. After their 'Night on Bald Mountain' and their Paganini FDs which I enjoyed thoroughly, Muzak was such a disappointment because the FD is usually the strongest part of the competition for them. Must be tough switching programs in the middle of the season, but I hope this new routine will work out for them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I love her costume. The bird tail is just wonderful. This is so much better than their Meadowlands FD.

WOW

Thank you

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
actually, I don't like the costumes! could be nice the colours, but I think that a) they don't cover so much as a costume is supposed to, b) it's not a real skirt, and the bird tail is a bit too long IMO...
however, just my opinion...perhaps I see them in competition mood and I'm gonna to love also the costume (I doubt..)
Music is great!!! I'm looking forward to see the whole programm!

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
My boyfriend & I just saw the practice vid. All I can say is Yea! This is already looking sooo much better than the other FD.:clap: I also prefer the new costumes I am exited to see the program in full:yes:

Final Flight
only they could pull this off.

so glad they changed and stuck to what they truly do best...