Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to watch US Nats

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Glad to see Ice Network will offer live coverage of the first two groups in the ladies FS
    Hey RD - I still don't see the Ladies SP on IN, unisport, or NBC schedules. Can you help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Hey RD - I still don't see the Ladies SP on IN, unisport, or NBC schedules. Can you help me out?
    Whoa, I just read futureidol post listing SP Ladies on 2 dates, presumably the top Ladies on the latter.

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    I just made the Live events RED to make it easier to read, everything else is pre-recorded. If you want to watch all the events Live follow my schedule.

Rinkside
    FYI, Universal Sports can be a problem; they listed the men's/pairs short programs to start at 9:30 p.m. PST but they started earlier even though another show was listed on the cable guide. :sheesh:

Quote Originally Posted by ilsalund View Post
    FYI, Universal Sports can be a problem; they listed the men's/pairs short programs to start at 9:30 p.m. PST but they started earlier even though another show was listed on the cable guide. :sheesh:
    Yeah, unfortunately we experienced the same thing Tivo recorded it but the schedule changed yesterday & I had no idea to change it. So we missed the beginning. I was on a plane when it started, so I couldn't change it even if I had known that they changed the times. Thank god for reruns

On the Ice
    Any stream to watch out of Canada and US? I live in Brazil!

Quote Originally Posted by Juli® View Post
    I'm trying everything, *everything*, to no avail...

Guess for us is no skating now and the dumbest commentators ever when the olympics come.
    (I seriously hope Letícia has better luck )

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Juli® View Post
    Juli, I'm outside the US and had an excellent quality free stream using the TVU player, channel 79538 "NBC 4" broadcasting out of southern California. However, NBC is only broadcasting the Senior Free Skate Events, the schedule I have as follows (all times US Eastern)--but cross check other sources on that timing:
    Pairs: just completed, but I think taped rerun will be broadcast at some point
    Mens FS: Sunday 1/17 16:30
    Dance Free: Saturday 1/23 15:00
    Ladies Free: Saturday 1/23 21:00

Universal is broadcasting SP's (pairs/mens already completed) and OD's but I haven't got that sussed out on accessing the live stream yet...working on it. I do not subscribe to Icenetwork (which if outside the US you can't access except if using US-based VPN), so can't get everything at will.

If you don't already have the TVU Player free software, google for the free download. Set up is not difficult.
    Last edited by bigsisjiejie; 01-16-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Uni-Sports was supposed to rebroadcast the men's SP but they didn't. NBC neither. Just pairs? Anybody know anything I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Juli, I'm outside the US and had an excellent quality free stream using the TVU player, channel 79538 "NBC 4" broadcasting out of southern California.
    The heat is making me dumb(er): I think I tried all NBC channels but this one...

Many thanks!

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Juli, I'm outside the US and had an excellent quality free stream using the TVU player, channel 79538 "NBC 4" broadcasting out of southern California. However, NBC is only broadcasting the Senior Free Skate Events, the schedule I have as follows (all times US Eastern)--but cross check other sources on that timing:
    Pairs: just completed, but I think taped rerun will be broadcast at some point
    Mens FS: Sunday 1/17 16:30
    Dance Free: Saturday 1/23 15:00
    Ladies Free: Saturday 1/23 21:00

Universal is broadcasting SP's (pairs/mens already completed) and OD's but I haven't got that sussed out on accessing the live stream yet...working on it. I do not subscribe to Icenetwork (which if outside the US you can't access except if using US-based VPN), so can't get everything at will.

If you don't already have the TVU Player free software, google for the free download. Set up is not difficult.
    Your feed won't be live, either: CA and the west coast get the broadcast on a 3-hour delay

On the Ice
    BigSisJiejie,

Thank you so much! I will trying now. Thank you!

Rinkside
    fromsport . com
    channelsurfing . net
    atdhe . net

Well,

2p2
    adthe
    channelsurfing
    fromsport

Nothing.
    I'm not good when it comes to searching on JustinTV.

PS: JLC also has a NBC 4.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Your feed won't be live, either: CA and the west coast get the broadcast on a 3-hour delay
    Whatever I saw via TVU Player was absolutely live in real time. So maybe the online channel I saw is not on the delay schedule like the regular TV broadcast?

I tried channelsurfing.net before that and got a live feed, but the quality was so poor and choppy as to be unwatchable, though that could be my location and you could have better luck. Justin.tv didn't seem to have anybody online with a feed (it's better for the Asia-located competitions).

Also: remember that it doesn't good to try to get feeds during times when nothing is showing live or on replay! Best shot is to see if you can access the channels for anything, skating or not, in advance. Then try to get on again just at the start of a skating session--for which a search of recent GS posts (futureidol?) can get you started.
    Last edited by bigsisjiejie; 01-16-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast