Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How to watch US Nats

Custom Title
    IceNetwork doesn't have 'blackout' restriction applied for US Nationals, which means you can see their coverage just fine even if you live outside North America.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Futureidol, you posted:

The Ladies SP LIVE will air on Thursday January 21st at

10:30 PM EST on Ice Network (includes HALL OF FAME CEREMONY)

or

12:30 PM EST on Universal Sports

Just to clarify - that's 10:30 pm and also noon-ish on Friday? or do you mean 12:30 am just after midnight on Univ. Sports, on Thus. night?

I really need to know. Life and death!

skating philosopher
    Unlike the men's free skate, it looks like NBC will be tape delaying the ladies free skate for those on the West Coast for prime-time ratings (I would assume).

What that means: You will be able to watch the first two groups on Ice Network LIVE from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. local time — but then you have to wait to watch the last two groups until 9 p.m. local time, one hour after the competition is completed. :(

I don't see any reason it couldn't be earlier, they don't really have anything before it that would warrant delaying it. (Just CSI and a rerun of Mercy). Maybe NBC will change their mind?

That means for me that if I want any suspense, I will have to ignore Twitter, GS and well frankly the entire Internet.
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 01-22-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Unlike the men's free skate, it looks like NBC will be tape delaying the ladies free skate for those on the West Coast for prime-time ratings (I would assume).

What that means: You will be able to watch the first two groups on Ice Network LIVE from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. local time — but then you have to wait to watch the last two groups until 9 p.m. local time, one hour after the competition is completed. :(

I don't see any reason it couldn't be earlier, they don't really have anything before it that would warrant delaying it. (Just CSI and a rerun of Mercy). Maybe NBC will change their mind?

That means for me that if I want any suspense, I will have to ignore Twitter, GS and well frankly the entire Internet.
    Why can't they show it on Universal Sports live like they did for the SP? This is the first time they showed/I watched the entire thing (4 hours!!!!!!) live. Very cool of Universal sports to do so.

On the Ice
    Hi, everyone!

Anyone have a streaming to watch live US Nats? I don't find any. Universal Sport and Icenetwork are geo-blocking to my area!

Rinkside

Israel

To those of you from Israel. There are reruns of the competition on fox sport all week long.
    Last edited by vicsht; 01-26-2010 at 07:52 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3