Jeremy Abbott | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jeremy Abbott

Layfan

Record Breaker
It was truly breathtaking. Maybe the best men's program I've seen all season. Is that going too far?

Sylvia

Record Breaker
According to his PCF site, Jeremy is scheduled to make an in-person appearance on NBC's TODAY Show tomorrow morning (Friday, January 29) during the 8:30 AM segment Eastern, 7:30 Central and Mountain time.

ETA: He's tweeted that he's on his flight and heading to NYC: http://twitter.com/jeremyabbottpcf

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
According to his PCF site, Jeremy is scheduled to make an in-person ppearance on NBC's TODAY Show tomorrow morning (Friday, January 29) during the 8:30 AM segment Eastern, 7:30 Central and Mountain time.

Thanks for the heads up Sylvia.
With all the fuss about furs it will be nice to see our Natl Champion getting a little attention too.

Go Jeremy :rock:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just saw Jeremy skate on the Today Show this morning. What terrific shape he is in! Despite skating outdoors in the very cold New York January weather, he landed a clean, beautiful 3Lutz, 2Axel, 3Salchow, and 3toe to his exhibition gala music by Michael Buble. It was even better than his debut of the program at the Nationals gala. He seems really ready for Vancouver and I hope he can continue this high, outstanding level of skating into February and March. GO JEREMY!!! :love::bow::clap::rock:

I have my own contest on which one of the following is the most musical:

Jeremy Abbottl
Nobunari Oda
Michal Brezina

The contest does not take into account Technical. It's just about staying with beat of the music and expressing emotion.

I will announce the winner after the Olys. I'm sure you will be waiting with bated bredth (sp on those last two words.)

schiele

Final Flight
It makes me wanna start hugging Jeremy Abbott.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I think his whole body language calls for a hug.. :)
The past couple of weeks, I have this very very strong feeling that Jeremy is going to be the underdog in glory in 2 weeks.. I am almost certain his past inconsistencies won't bring him down this time..

mskater93

Record Breaker
So, schiele, you are a believer in Jeremy Abbott's Paul Wylie moment? (Someone has that about Alissa as their tag line). If so, good choice since Paul is Jeremy's mentor assigned from USFS.

schiele

Final Flight
So, schiele, you are a believer in Jeremy Abbott's Paul Wylie moment? (Someone has that about Alissa as their tag line). If so, good choice since Paul is Jeremy's mentor assigned from USFS.

Yes, pretty much..
I had no idea about this little piece of trivia btw, came as a perfect irony to my comments. :laugh:

luvsasha

Final Flight
Can you send some of those feelings my way? Granted, I believe in Jeremy's Paul Wylie moment too (I love that!) but it's hard to silence all the doubters in my mind.

As for hugging Jeremy...his whole adorableness makes me want to hug him.

^^^pah. I don't know so I asked him why should I believe what he says.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
just a reminder that rumors/conversation on a skaters private life is not something we allow on this board unless it is published by/with the skater's permission. While Aunt Joyce is a great bit of snarkiness, he is not official in anyway - and it's not his job to give us an unwanted look into skaters' lives.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Aunt Joyce is a 'he'?;) I thought she was a girl... ice cream must have been confusing!

jennylovskt

Medalist
Aunt Joyce is a 'he'?;) Wow I ve been confused by the ice cream it seems!

By reading how and what he wrote, I have no doubt that it's a "he" and a weird one.

I have always liked Jeremy's skating but somehow this year, he has just truly caught my eyes. I think the coach changing made the difference.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just want to see Jeremy duplicate his SP and FS at the Olympics and come home with a medal.