Withdrawals | Golden Skate

Withdrawals

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
That's too bad. Ross looks a lot like a younger Jeremey Abbott in that picture.

herro

On the Ice
That's so unfortunate... but oh my goodness I thought someone was announcing Sasha's withdrawal.

N

n_halifax

How unfortunate! I really like Ross' skating so much and I sincerely hope this withdrawal and injury don't jeopardize his chances at receiving international assignments next season. SO much potential!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam Rippon withdrawal?

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/topsports/story/1027995.html

Abbott is the 2008 Grand Prix finals champion. Johnny Weir of Pennsylvania finished third in the last two Grand Prix finals. And Pennsylvania’s Adam Rippon, who dropped out of this week’s competition on Wednesday because of an ankle injury, is the two-time defending world junior champ. Lysacek, the top-ranking American male, has won Skate America and the Grand Prix Final this season.

:eek: Has Adam Rippon withdrawn too or is this a journalist's error in this article? I will be so sad if Adam withdraws. :cry:

“It was important not to go into hiding (after winning worlds),” Lysacek said. “It’s important that I don’t just promote myself but promote the entire men’s team.”

Classy comment from Evan. I like that he said that! :)

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
oh no! poor Ross! I loved watching him skate a few years ago when he was in novice(?juniors?)