Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices

Custom Title
    I'm falling in love more and more with Adam Rippon what a stunning performance (OK, I know it's just a practice, but it was great)

If I'm not wrong: 3f-3toe, 3a-2toe, 3loop, 3 tano lutz, 3 rippon lutz-2toe-2loop, 2axel, 3sal. He didn't try the 2nd 3axel

Custom Title
    Yeah Adam is looking medal contender for sure. Sigrid I didn't see any 3a but maybe I'm not sharp.

Custom Title
    He did the first one in the program but had to abort the second on b/c another skater had fallen in his line of sight/jump path as he was setting up the jump. He wasn't thrown off at all though and completed the rest of the program with no problem. Everything looked clean and precise.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Worried for Jeremey. I hope he can shake off whatever jitters he had today and skate lights out tomorrow and Sunday. How is big talk Johnny doing? Any 4/3?

Custom Title
    I didn't see too much from Johnny, because they cut the broadcasting or sth, what I saw was:
    3axel fall, 3lutz (out of the camera angle), 3loop, 3sal, 3f-3toe-2loop (not sure if it was 3toe or 2toe) and after this combo, the screen went black

I have faith in the swan futureidol's Avatar
    PIECE OF JUNK!!! They went to some empty press conference right before Johnny was supposed to do his run-through!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Thanks for those details, Sigrid

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrid View Post
    I didn't see too much from Johnny, because they cut the broadcasting or sth, what I saw was:
    3axel fall, 3lutz (out of the camera angle), 3loop, 3sal, 3f-3toe-2loop (not sure if it was 3toe or 2toe) and after this combo, the screen went black
    Good to hear he is actually doing the 3/2/2 or 3/3/2! He has always omitted it.

Not so good about the axel. He used to have such an exceptionally lovely triple axel.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I really hope Jeremy and Johnny get these kinks worked out before tonight's SP. Go guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Good to hear he is actually doing the 3/2/2 or 3/3/2! He has always omitted it.

Not so good about the axel. He used to have such an exceptionally lovely triple axel.
    Well I was watching it as well with 2 other people and we didn't see him fall on his axel (there was another guy who looked similar to JW that may have been mistaken for him). They didn't show a single second of his run-through (instead we got an empty press table). Johnny did say -and there are adorable pictures and a cute entry on his twitter page to prove it- that he had some "funny" stumbles/falls in the run-through, but he took them lightly. I really hope he can rock it out tonight!

cuteness

In case anyone is interested, there's a live feed of the practices again today (right now). Pairs first, then the Men. I've been assured there will be no mishaps like yesterday.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I an surprised that the men are practing so late considering the SP is tonight! I expect the top skaters to be no shows, but any reports would be appreciated!

I don't think anyone will be doing actual run-throughs, it's more like a really long warm up today (from what I can tell of the Pairs), and they will be practicing certain elements from their programs. Oh and everyone's wearing their costumes.
    Last edited by futureidol; 01-15-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Custom Title
    Can anyone tell me who's on the ice right now? I'm having a really hard time recognizing people...

Get this, they are showing pics of the top Men contenders and they showed Evan, then Johnny and they spelled his name "Johnney", then Jeremy. Johnny probably has the easiest name to spell out of those guys too. Lame.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast