KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices | Page 3 | Golden Skate

KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes they are, if you scroll down a bit farther on that page you can find a daily practice feed schedule...

I might pop in tomorrow and try to catch some of the ice dance practice :rock:

ETA schedule for Tomorrow, Wednesday Jan. 20 (day before I turn 25, if anyone is keeping track ;) :laugh: )

NOVICE DANCE
6:20 a.m. - 7:20 a.m.

CHAMPIONS DANCE
7:20 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.

JUNIOR LADIES
2:10 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.

CHAMPION LADIES
1:55 p.m. 3:25 p.m.

JUNIOR DANCE
6:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yeah...I'll likely miss tomorrow's practice, being at the airport- but Sylvia and FSO have been tweeting practice reports, so that's definitely better than nothing. :yes:

Trewyn

Medalist
Can someone post the link to the twitters of FSO and who-ever is also doing interesting tweets about the event? Twitter is a labyrinth for me... Thanks in advance!

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh, I can't watch then, I'm at a concert; hopefully someone records it and puts it on yt...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
A reporter on there said that Sasha would be skating from 12 to 12:30 today, just fyi.

I hope somebody watches and shares some info! I will be in class, am seriously considering skipping class for this one!

According to Sylvia on twitter, Brian O. did not even stick around for Christina Gao! That's surprising.

Last edited:
Didn't anyone see anything?? (bites nails) All I saw was the tail end of ice dance. I forgot about the E Coast-W Coast time difference. :banging:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Sasha is ON THE ICE! doing cross rolls, stroking..usuall warm ups

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
looks like Ice Network showed some of the ladies practices today... interesting... perhaps they were also excited about Sasha? ;)