KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices | Page 2 | Golden Skate

KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices

futureidol

On the Ice
PIECE OF JUNK!!! They went to some empty press conference right before Johnny was supposed to do his run-through!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I didn't see too much from Johnny, because they cut the broadcasting or sth, what I saw was:
3axel fall, 3lutz (out of the camera angle), 3loop, 3sal, 3f-3toe-2loop (not sure if it was 3toe or 2toe) and after this combo, the screen went black

Good to hear he is actually doing the 3/2/2 or 3/3/2! He has always omitted it.

Not so good about the axel. He used to have such an exceptionally lovely triple axel.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really hope Jeremy and Johnny get these kinks worked out before tonight's SP. Go guys! :clap::)

futureidol

On the Ice
Good to hear he is actually doing the 3/2/2 or 3/3/2! He has always omitted it.

Not so good about the axel. He used to have such an exceptionally lovely triple axel.

Well I was watching it as well with 2 other people and we didn't see him fall on his axel (there was another guy who looked similar to JW that may have been mistaken for him). They didn't show a single second of his run-through (instead we got an empty press table). Johnny did say -and there are adorable pictures and a cute entry on his twitter page to prove it- that he had some "funny" stumbles/falls in the run-through, but he took them lightly. I really hope he can rock it out tonight! :rock:

cuteness

futureidol

On the Ice
In case anyone is interested, there's a live feed of the practices again today (right now). Pairs first, then the Men. I've been assured there will be no mishaps like yesterday.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I an surprised that the men are practing so late considering the SP is tonight! I expect the top skaters to be no shows, but any reports would be appreciated!

futureidol

On the Ice
I don't think anyone will be doing actual run-throughs, it's more like a really long warm up today (from what I can tell of the Pairs), and they will be practicing certain elements from their programs. Oh and everyone's wearing their costumes.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Can anyone tell me who's on the ice right now? I'm having a really hard time recognizing people...

futureidol

On the Ice
Get this, they are showing pics of the top Men contenders and they showed Evan, then Johnny and they spelled his name "Johnney", then Jeremy. Johnny probably has the easiest name to spell out of those guys too. Lame.

rudi

Spectator
Has anyone seen any today? I logged in a little while ago, but there's no video. Not sure if it's because there's no practice right now or if it just isn't working for me.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I can't imagine some of the men going to a morning practice after that late night last night...

futureidol

On the Ice
Yeah they must have a separate rink for practices, Jeremy did some nice triples, but he popped his quad. Rippon didn't look so great, some rocky landings and doubles.

Dark-Eyes

Rinkside
The girls are practicing. Anyone else watching?

Edit: Wagner just did her run-through and looked pretty strong.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
^^Yay, thanks for posting! I didn't know there were run-throughs of Ladies yesteray/today whatever, I'm confused with dates and time-differences.

Anyone see Sasha? Though it's doubtful that she got off a plain and went straight to the practice rink?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I went to the site but couldn't find the link. Oh well. I'm travelling tomorrow so I'll just continue to follow via Twitter I guess.