KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices | Golden Skate

KHQ TV Spokane providing Live Stream of Pairs and Mens Practices

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
My computer does not have the flash player :(

reports, however brief would be repaid with eternal gratuity.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Unfortunately I was able to watch for about 5 min before I realised that I had a million things to before I boarded a plane to San Diego today, so I didnt get to watch any run thrus :frown:

futureidol

On the Ice
The men are practicing right now. Evan is in the first group, Jeremy and Adam in the next, Johnny and Ryan in the 3rd, and so forth. No audio right now, just a weird buzzing

futureidol

On the Ice
I don't think so, but he's landing all the jumps well. He's doing his run-through right now.

Last edited:

skatemom1122

Final Flight
I'm viewing it now. Evan had a solid FS run through. Is this the skating order? If so, Evan will be early on.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Don't think it is. They're following the order of the practice groups posted: Lysacek, Armin, Steenberg...etc. I onder when the official SO will be posted on icenetwork.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm watching it now but cannot tell who is skating. Just six men in practice clothes lol. They look good though. Someone is skating to Titanic (a bore). Oh wait. Jeremy is on now. It's his Beatles SP. Not jumping well. Yikes he just fell on his footowrk. Lookling very disgusted. Not feeling too good about JA. Adam had a nice run through, skipped a jump I think it was his 3axel. Now someone is skating to EofE. Not jumping though.

Last edited:

sigrid

On the Ice
I'm falling in love more and more with Adam Rippon :love: what a stunning performance (OK, I know it's just a practice, but it was great)

If I'm not wrong: 3f-3toe, 3a-2toe, 3loop, 3 tano lutz, 3 rippon lutz-2toe-2loop, 2axel, 3sal. He didn't try the 2nd 3axel

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yeah Adam is looking medal contender for sure. Sigrid I didn't see any 3a but maybe I'm not sharp.

jcoates

Medalist
He did the first one in the program but had to abort the second on b/c another skater had fallen in his line of sight/jump path as he was setting up the jump. He wasn't thrown off at all though and completed the rest of the program with no problem. Everything looked clean and precise.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Worried for Jeremey. I hope he can shake off whatever jitters he had today and skate lights out tomorrow and Sunday. How is big talk Johnny doing? Any 4/3?

sigrid

On the Ice
I didn't see too much from Johnny, because they cut the broadcasting or sth, what I saw was:
3axel fall, 3lutz (out of the camera angle), 3loop, 3sal, 3f-3toe-2loop (not sure if it was 3toe or 2toe) and after this combo, the screen went black