Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tessa and Scott Changed Some of FD?

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze

0 Not allowed!
    Speaking of jumps, didn't Evan Bates use to do one in FD(?) one or two seasons ago? Maybe it's my imagination.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I just wish they would change the whole lift. It dosen't even seem like a lift to me, more like a balance move that was okay in Pink Flyod, but really does not work in the romantic, classical Mahler freedance. I hope that the new exit at least fits the music more.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    I just wish they would change the whole lift. It dosen't even seem like a lift to me, more like a balance move that was okay in Pink Flyod, but really does not work in the romantic, classical Mahler freedance. I hope that the new exit at least fits the music more.
    ITA and yes the new exit does suit the music better.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    I like the lift particularly in this dance, it's not cliche', Tessa does the whole thing with her customary grace, and it gives a little bit of an edge to the lyrical feel of the program - an appropriate edge, IMO. It creates tension and also beauty - it's beautiful - it's not this inappropriately acrobatic thing.

0 Not allowed!
    It's disappointing if they had to change this lift, i found it really added to their program, it was something new and refreshing.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    it seems to me that tessa more Jumps off of moir-whereas meryl davis--steps to me a difference-
    why in my mind (it is a jump) whereas as mery just steps-but what do i know.
    not much.

sorry-if i don't make any sense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2