Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tessa and Scott Changed Some of FD?

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Speaking of jumps, didn't Evan Bates use to do one in FD(?) one or two seasons ago? Maybe it's my imagination.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I just wish they would change the whole lift. It dosen't even seem like a lift to me, more like a balance move that was okay in Pink Flyod, but really does not work in the romantic, classical Mahler freedance. I hope that the new exit at least fits the music more.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    I just wish they would change the whole lift. It dosen't even seem like a lift to me, more like a balance move that was okay in Pink Flyod, but really does not work in the romantic, classical Mahler freedance. I hope that the new exit at least fits the music more.
    ITA and yes the new exit does suit the music better.

Custom Title
    I like the lift particularly in this dance, it's not cliche', Tessa does the whole thing with her customary grace, and it gives a little bit of an edge to the lyrical feel of the program - an appropriate edge, IMO. It creates tension and also beauty - it's beautiful - it's not this inappropriately acrobatic thing.

It's disappointing if they had to change this lift, i found it really added to their program, it was something new and refreshing.

Custom Title
    it seems to me that tessa more Jumps off of moir-whereas meryl davis--steps to me a difference-
    why in my mind (it is a jump) whereas as mery just steps-but what do i know.
    not much.

sorry-if i don't make any sense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2