Women's and Pairs Short: 2-4pm

Men's Short: 12am-1am
Pairs Free: 1-2pm
OD/Women's Free: 4-6pm

Free Dance: 3-4pm
Men's Free and Team Canada 2010 Special: 8-10pm

figuristka

Medalist
Iam really hoping someone will put a few programs up for those of us who cannot watch live due to it being blocked outside Canada. There are barely any available right now.

figuristka

Medalist
Yes ive managed to see the few they put up which was Cynthia, Patrick, and L/H though that's all they had so far. Not any of Joannie or V/M yet.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I opened a YouTube account to organize and share video clips of canadian skating before, but it was taken down by "USFS" (figure that out, got nothing to do with US). Therefore, don't bother to do that anymore.

figuristka

Medalist
gopatrick that seems very unfair. Its quite difficult trying to see any of Canadian nationals while living abroad. Other than the few clips of winner's on cbc they do share which were taped.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
gopatrick that seems very unfair. Its quite difficult trying to see any of Canadian nationals while living abroad. Other than the few clips of winner's on cbc they do share which were taped.

I am still sharing skating videos, just not thru YT anymore. If you are a hardcord skating fan like me, you are always able to find resources around the world:biggrin:

Yes, I've compiled lots of videos for my friends who want to watch. I know many of them are on FSV, and they might help uploading some of them too (I also have an account there, but just not quite upload directly to there).