Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Senior Mens SP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by futureidol View Post
    I looked at the protocols yesterday and I don't agree with them. I also think judge #8, a judge from the SOUTH might have had an issue with Johnny's program for it's flamboyance perhaps. All his PCS for Johnny are too low (the transition score was a joke from him, 3.75, that's ridiculous), so Johnny should have been a point or two higher in those scores.
    I think that judge #8 marked Weir´s "transitions" = lack of them correctly. I just hope that at the Olympics we have judges who have the same courage regarding the PCS of Joubert, Plushenko and other skaters, LOL.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Nice to see that I'm not the only who doesn't get why Adam's SP is so great. There's lots of stroking around and I agree about the choreo being generic. It's nice and pleasant, but I just don't get what others see in this program.
    I agree with both of you. I love his skating and his music interpretation, but I also think the choreo a bit dull, and I don't get his music choices this year. Well, I think he would have been fourth anyway...

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
    I do not understand what is - "wuzrobbed" and not found in translation.
    It's "was robbed". Fans use it in situations of glaring injustice, when a skater they like doesn't get the points he clearly deserves. For instance:

"Evgeni Plushenko was robbed again today!", or:
    "Patrick Chan's wuzrobbing needs to stop now!"

Tanith taught Evan some nice twizzles!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    It's "was robbed". Fans use it in situations of glaring injustice, when a skater they like doesn't get the points he clearly deserves. For instance:

"Evgeni Plushenko was robbed again today!", or:
    "Patrick Chan's wuzrobbing needs to stop now!"
    Thank you very much! Now I understand!

Tanith taught Evan some nice twizzles!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16